It took me a little time to come up with the Three Things to use on this card: Copper Foil Sheet, Pretty Pines Thinlits, and Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper. Enjoy making your OWN version. This design is great to give to guys and nature lovers.
Stamps: Painted Harvest. Photopolymer #144783
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce
Copper Foil Sheets #142020
Nature’s Poem 12×12 Designer Series Paper (DSP) #146338
Big Shot: Peaceful Pines Thinlits #141851
Precision Base Plate #139684
Big Shot Die Brush #144262
Wax Paper or Parchment Paper (your kitchen or local store)
Heat Embossing: Copper Embossing Powder #141636
Embossing Buddy #103083
Heat Tool #129053
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
Other: Clean printer paper
1. Cut your Papers.
~Shaded Spruce card base at 5-1/2″ c 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Wood Pattern Nature’s Poem DSP cut at 4″ x 5-1/4″
2. Die Cut using the Precision Base Plate using this Sandwich: Big Shot Platform, Precision Base Plate, cardstock, Wax Paper or Parchment Paper, Thinlit, top cutting plate. The Precision Base Plate takes the place of the Bottom cutting plate.
From Shaded Spruce cardstock:
~1 long Pine Branch
~2 medium Pine Branches
~2 small Pine Branches
From Copper Foil Sheet (1-1/2″ x 4″)
~Pine Cones: There are three Pine Cone Thinlits. You can choose only one, or choose a variety.
Sandwich: Big Shot Platform, Precision Base Plate, printer paper folded in half or quarters, Copper Foil Sheet, Wax Paper or Parchment Paper, Thinlit, top cutting plate. The Precision Base Plate takes the place of the Bottom cutting plate.
NOTE: Use the Big Shot Die Brush to help remove the paper from the Thinlits. You can also use a toothpick, but it is really slow.
3. Arrange the Pine Branches on one corner of your Wood Pattern DSP. Attach with a thin line of Tombow Glue down the center of each Pine Branch. Each Pine Branch does NOT need to go all the way to the corner.
~Put the long Pine Branch down the center from the upper left corner.
~Put the two medium Pine Branches next to the long one at the edges of the DSP
~Put the two small Pine Branches in between the long and medium Pine Branches.
4. Now decide where you want your Pine Cones. Attach with thin scribbles of Tombow Glue.
5. Choose your sentiment and decide where you want it. Lay your card front on a piece of scratch paper. Stamp with VersaMark ink. Cover with Copper Embossing Powder. Put excess embossing powder back in the jar. Melt the embossing powder with your Heat Tool until the embossing powder is all shiny.
6. Attach your card front to your Shaded Spruce card base.
Your card is finished.