This fun Panda Birthday card has no fussy cutting, just punching! It looks complicated, but is pretty quick to make. So get your punches out and have some fun!
Stamps: Party Pandas Wood Mount #147218, Clear Mount #147221 (Sale-a-bration product FREE with purchase of $50 until March 31, 2018)
Inks: Memento Black
Perfect Plum or Elegant Eggplant
Blends: Rich Razzleberry Combo Pack #144602
Color Lifter #144608
Cardstock: Whisper White
Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Petal Burst Embossing Folder #141493
Punches: Starburst #143717
2-1/4″ Circle Punch #143720
Classic Label Punch #141491
Balloon Bouquet Punch #140609
Other:Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine #124262
Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049 OR Stamparatus (available in June 2018)
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Glue Dot or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base ar 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Perfect Plum card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Petal Burst embossing folder. Glue to your card base.
3. Stamp all three pandas on Whisper White cardstock leaving plenty of room to punch them out with the Starburst Punch. You might need to stamp each image more than once, so use the Stamp-a-ma-jig so you can get the perfect stamped images. Punch out each panda separately with the Starburst Punch. Stamp the confetti in Perfect Plum ink as desired around the pandas.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday twice in either Perfect Plum or Elegant Eggplant ink on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out both sentiments with the Classic Label Punch. Put three Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each Classic Label.
5. Punch three 2-1/4″ Elegant Eggplant circles. Glue the Panda Starbursts onto the Elegant Eggplant circles. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Elegant Eggplant circles.
6. Punch a Balloon out of Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Color it with the Rich Razzleberry Blends Markers. I did the Dark against the left side, the Light over the rest, and made the “shine” by removing the color with the Color Lifter.
7. Lay out your circles, balloon, and Happy Birthdays in the desired positions. Attach the Circles and Happy Birthdays with the Stampin’ Dimensionals. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Balloon.
8. Tie a bow from the Baker’s Twine. Attach it to the bottom of the balloon with either a Glue Dot or a small dot of Tombow Glue.
Your card is finished.
9. Envelope Options:
~Emboss the envelope flap with the embossing folder
~Stamp either a panda or Happy Birthday onto the envelope flap.
Get all your Birthday Card Making supplies from My Online Store.