Make this cute brightly colored Ice Cream on a stick Card for any occasion. This is a quick card to make and uses few supplies.
Stamps: Cool Treats Photopolymer #142982
Inks: Flirty Flamingo
Card Stock: Watermelon Wonder
Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper (12×12) #142770
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Ribbon: Flirty Flamingo 3/8″ Ruched #141426
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Watermelon Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Ice Cream Bar on Whisper White card stock with Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake inks. Cut out with an Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
3. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Tie your Ribbon around it.
4. Lay your stamped oval on the card front and adjust the position of the bow.
5. Attach your patterned paper to your card base.
6. Attach your stamped Ice Cream Bar to your card front.
7. If desired, you can add a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White card stock to the inside of the card to write in.
You are finished!
Have fun making lots of these cards to give others just because….. Shop at My Online Store 24/7 by clicking any link in this post.