This Pine Cones Birthday card for my husband uses the Christmas Pines Bundle and the Peaceful Pines Framelits. It is a fairly quick card to make. So make this card for some of the men and nature lovers in your life.
Bundle: Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set + Pretty Pines Thinlits Bundle #143496
Christmas Pines stamp set only #142049
Pretty Pines Thinlits only #141851
Stamps: Fresh Fruit Photopolymer #141770
Ink: Soft Suede
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White card base
Big Shot: Pretty Pines Thinlits only #141851
Perfect Pines Framelits #139665
Adhesives: Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp the Frame in Soft Suede ink on the bottom of your card front. Stamp the Happy Birthday in Chocolate Chip ink inside the Frame.
3. Cut out 4 Pine Cone parts from Soft Suede card stock and the Pretty Pines Thinlits. Glue them together to make 2 Pine Cones. One of the Pine Cone parts does not cut all the way through. I used it as the bottom piece for my pine cones.
4. Cut out 5 large Garden Green Pine Branches from the Pretty Pines Thinlits. Glue them to the corner of your card putting glue just down the center of the branch. Glue the Pine Cones to the upper corner to cover where the Pine Branches overlap.
5. (Optional) Cut out the Garden Green Perfect Pines Tree that will fit the large Thinlit with the triangles inside it. I cannot remember if I ran the tree through my Big Shot with both pieces at the same time. Glue to your card front.
Enjoy making cards and projects with the Christmas Pines Bundle and the Perfect Pines Framelits!