I have had some questions about using Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets with die cuts. In this video, I show you how to use Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets with detailed Thinlits. The process is the same when using these Adhesive Sheets with Framelits. This process turns whatever you are cutting out into stickers.
This Video is 7 minutes 12 seconds long.
1. Figure out how much cardstock you need by laying out what you want to die cut on a piece of cardstock. Measure how wide and how long the cardstock needs to be. Cut to size if desired. Cut your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet the size needed.
2. Rub the word side of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet with your Bone Folder. Use the cut line at the edge to help you pull the word sheet off the adhesive and backing. If the cut line is not there, use your fingernail at the corner to help separate the word sheet from the adhesive and backing.
3. Attach the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back of your cardstock.
4. Lay out the dies on the cardstock with the adhesive sheet on the bottom. Cut. I usually go back and forth four times. Pull out both cutting plates and flip over so you can see how well your Thinlit was cut. If necessary, cut again with the bottom facing up this time.
5. Lay out your die cut on your card front to determine where to put it. Remove the white Adhesive Backing and stick to the card front. You can rub your Bone Folder over the die cut to make sure it sticks well.