Here is another card using the Love Blooms Embellishment Kit. The Wood Heart Frame adds a fun touch.
Love Blooms Embellishment Kit #140551
Bundles: Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer stamps + Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits #
Ink: Rose Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack #140548
Adhesive: Glue Dots
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Crumb Cake card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp 1 large flower and 2 small flowers on Whisper White card stock using Rose Red ink. Cut them out with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits. Attach them to the Wood Heart Frame with Glue Dots.
3. Choose your patterned paper by holding your decorated Wood Heart Frame over the different patterns in your Paper Stack.
4. Cut the patterned paper you chose at 3″ x 6″. Put SNAIL on the back long edges and a strip down the center. Angle the paper the way you want it. Mine has about 1/2″ on the lower and upper edges. Add your Bow on a Paper Clip before you press down the adhesive well. Press down the paper so the adhesive stick.
5, Put 6-8 Glue Dots on the back of your Wood Heart Frame and attach it to the angled paper.
6. Stamp some small Hearts on your card front in Rose Red ink.
Happy Card Making!