This simple Watercolored Flower is dressed up with layers and the Garden Trellis embossing folder. Make one today in your choice of colors.
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic Wood Mount #143937, Clear Mount #143940
Banners for You Photopolymer #141710
Ink: Memento Black
Watercoloring: Watercolor Pencils #141709
Blender Pen #102845
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Layering Ovals Framelits #141706
Bunch of Banners Framelits #141488
Garden Trellis embossing folder #143741
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sweet Sugarplum card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Garden Trellis embossing folder. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp your flower on Whisper White card stock with Memento Black ink. Let dry for a few seconds. Now color the flower with the Rich Razzleberry Watercolor Pencil and the stem with the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil. Blend your coloring with the Blender Pen, cleaning the tip between colors.
4. Cut your Flower our with the desired Layering Oval Framelit. Use the next larger Oval Framelit to cut a Sweet Sugarplum Oval. Find a larger Scallop Oval to cut your Rich Razzleberry layer. Attach the three Ovals together with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp your Banner with Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp your words inside the banner with Rich Razzleberry ink. Cut out with your Big Shot and the coordinating Framelit.
6. Lay your Flower and Banner in the desired places. Attach to your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You can order the supplies for this Watercolored Flower card from My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net.