This pretty, quick & easy I Love You Valentine Card is sure to be a hit. You can change the card base and card front colors if this will go to a man. Just make sure the color of your Hearts shows up well against the card front color.
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Red Glimmer Paper
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Big Shot: Perfect Dots Embossing Folder
Little Letters Thinlits
Punch: Sweetheart #
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 11″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Perfect Dots or other embossing folder. Attach to card base. I use Tombow Glue.
3. Punch out 4 Hearts from Red Glimmer Paper using your Sweetheart Punch.
4. Cut out your letters with the Little Letters Thinlits and your Big Shot.
~LOVE from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
~IYOU from Red Glimmer Paper
5. Glue your LOVE onto your Hearts. You might have to hold each letter in place for a bit until it starts to stick. I found a pair of Craft Tweezers very helpful to hold the Letter while putting the Tombow on and placing it on the Heart where I wanted it. Craft Tweezers stay closed until you pinch them open.
6. Lay out your LOVE Hearts and the rest of your letters where you want them on your card front. Glue the I YOU directly onto the card front. Attach the LOVE Hearts with Dimensionals.
Happy Valentine Card Making!