This is a quick and easy gift bag to make with your Big Shot, Fancy Favor die, and Two Tags die.
Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits page 41 w#120857 c#121187
Card Stock & Paper: DSP-I used Holly Berry Bouquet (Holiday Mini) page 20 #124004
Big Shot: Fancy Favor XL Bigz die page 221 #115965
Two Tags Bigz die page 222 #115954
Punches: 1″ Circle page 212 #119868 OR 1-1/4″ Circle page 212 #119861
(I used the Large Oval #119855, but recommend the Small Oval #120908)
Other: 18″ Real Red Satin Ribbon page 195 #117286
1. Cut 6″ x 11″ OR 12″ DSP or card stock using Fancy Favor die and Big Shot. Use Sticky Strip on side tab and one of the bottom tabs. Assemble.
2. Punch desired oval leaving about 1/2″ paper at top of bag so it doesn’t tear when tying ribbon. Fill bag with a fun little surprise.
3. Cut small tag from Garden Green card stock using Two Tags die and Big Shot. Fold in half as desired. Mark ovals on inside of tag and punch.
4. Stamp desired image on Whisper White card stock. Punch with desired circle punch. Adhere to circle portion of tag.
5. Drape tag over bag top aligning punched holes of tag with punched holes in bag. Tie a bow with ribbon.
6. Admire your festive little bag!