This sparkly Valentine Card uses Bloomin’ Heart die cut in Gold Glimmer Paper and the Sale-a-bration Metallic Silver Ribbon along with Real Red flowers and a Be Mine banner.
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer #140643
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red
Gold Glimmer Paper
Falling in Love 12×12 Designer Series Paper #142786
Big Shot: Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits #140621
Embellishments: 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration) #143601
White Perfect Accents #138416
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Tombow Glue or Glue Dots
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Wait to attach to card base until it is all decorated.
~Attach 3 rows of ribbon to the front with SNAIL. You can either run the SNAIL on the card front or on the back of the ribbon. Wrap the ends around to the back and attach with SNAIL.
~Cut out the Gold Glimmer Paper with the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlit. It works best if you put the die on the white back of the Glimmer Paper to cut it out.
~Cut out two large flowers and three small flowers with the Flower Thinlits in the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits.
~Put a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of the flower shapes on the Gold Glimmer Paper Heart die cut.
~Put a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of each Real Red flower .
~Stamp the Banner and greeting in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with scissors. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Lay out all the pieces where you want them, then attach.
5. Add the White Perfect Accents to the center of the flowers.
6. Tie a bow and attach it with either Glue Dots or Tombow Glue.
7. If desired add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White to the inside of your card to write on.
Happy Valentine Card Making!