I am now designing the Challenge and then making the card. I chose my sentiment from the Lots of Love rubber stamp set. Choose a sentiment or image stamp that is about 1-1/2″ to fit in the Stitched Shapes square.
Stamps: Lots of Love Wood Mount #143799, Clear Mount #143802
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Whisper White
Petal Garden 6×6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) #144168
Big Shot:Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Layering Squares Framelits #141708
Adhesive: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned DSP at 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Attach to the left side of your card base.
3. Stamp Thinking of You in Old Olive ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with the coordinating Stitched Shapes Square. Also cut out a larger Old Olive Scallop Square with a Layering Square Framelit. Layer the two squares together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to your card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
1. Step it up a bit:
~Cut a Rich Razzleberry card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run though your Big Shot with an Embossing Folder. Attach this to your card base, then make the card as instructed.
2. Use two patterned paper patterns for the card front: one with a large pattern, one that has a subtle pattern. Most Stampin’ Up! DSP has a large pattern on one side of the paper and a more subtle one on the back. So cut a piece of 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ DSP where you like the front and back together. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece. Attach to your card base. Then flip the rest of the DSP over to the other side and attach it to your card base.
3. You can also substitute punches for the squares. Adapt the Sketch using the patterned paper you have. If it is Stampin’ Up! paper, look on the back of the package to see the coordinating colors. This makes your color coordination easy.
Get all your Card-Making supplies from My Online Store and get a FREE Thank You Tutorial in your email box.