Would you like to lay around and watch the clouds go by for a while? You can do that when you use the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder and add some Dazzling Details for sparkle. Add a sentiment from the Ciao Baby! stamp set and you have a fun, quick card. I chose a yellow monochromatic color scheme because it has been a long time since I have used yellows. I really needed a change from the reds of Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Choose any two colors that you are in the mood for or you think the person you are giving the card too will like.
* = from the Spring 2013 Catalog
** = Sale-a-bration 2013 (1 item FREE with each $50 purchased) Available January 22-March 22, 2013
Stamps: *Ciao, Baby! w#129645 c#129648
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Summer Starfruit card base
Daffodil Delight card front 3-3/4″ x 5″
Big Shot: *Cloudy Day Embossing Folder #127022
Punches: Curly Label #119851
**Petite Curly Label #129405
Other: Dazzling Details #124117
1. Score and fold Summer Starfruit card base at 4-1/4″.
2. Use Daffodil Delight Card front with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder and your Big Shot. Adhere to front of card base.
3. Punch a Curly Label out of Summer Starfruit card stock. Put Dimensionals on the back.
4. Stamp desired sentiment from Cio, Baby! stamp set with Chocolate Chip ink on Daffodil Delight card stock. Punch out using the Petite Curly Label Punch. Put Dimensionals on the back. Adhere to Summer Starfruit Curly Label. Then adhere your Curly Labels to the desired position on your card front.
5. Spread a thin layer of Dazzling Details on random Clouds and on the corners and points of your Summer Starfruit Curly Label as desired.
6. Admire your sparkly card and set it aside to dry.
You can purchase the supplies to make this card from My Online Store.
Happy Springtime Stamping!