This card uses the Love Blooms Embellishment Kit and is pretty quick to make. Enjoy making one of your own to give to someone special.
Love Blooms Embellishment Kit #140551
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer #140643
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Blushing Bride
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack #140548
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Blushing Bride card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a 6 to 6-1/2″ piece of Ribbon. Lay the Ribbon so the lower edge is about 1″ from the bottom of the patterned paper. Put Fast Fuse or SNAIL on the back side of your patterned paper where the Ribbon ends will wrap around. Attach your Ribbon ends pulling your Ribbon kind of tight, but not so tight it will make your paper curl. Attach to your card base with Fast Fuse.
4. Attach your Gold Foil Heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp your Banner and Love You on Blushing Bride card stock in Real Red ink. Cut out with scissors. Attach to the Gold Foil Heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach a Wood Heart to y with 2-3 Glue Dots. Place Glue Dots all around your Wood Heart. Measure the Pearls to go around the Heart. I used 13. Yes, you do need lots of Glue Dots all around your Wood Heart to hold the Pearls in place. They really do not like staying in a circle otherwise.
Happy Card Making!