I just LOVE the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (DSP) with all the beautiful Flowers to add to my cards. The piece I used came with the center blank to add a sentiment. It was even already in the rectangle shape so I just had to cut it out. If you just stamp on the front it is truly a quick and easy card. If you mess up the stamping, you can easily stamp on cardstock and cut it out to add to your card front.
Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer #145519
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Powder Pink
Petal Promenade 12×12 Designer Series Paper (DSP) #146913
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Adhesives: SNAIL or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Powder Pink card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Mossy Meadow card layer at 3-1/2″ x 5″.
3. Cut your DSP at 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Make sure and trim off all the white around the edges or leave an equal white border around the edges.
4. Stamp your sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink.
~You can stamp directly in the center of the DSP if you want.
~OR you can stamp on Whisper White cardstock, then cut out with the Stitched Shapes Oval. Attach to your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Both ways look great.
5. Attach your DSP and Mossy Meadow layers together. Then attach to your card base.
Your card is finished.
Get all your Birthday and Flower Card Making Supplies from My Online Store.