This fun Valentine Heart Banner Card is perfect for almost anyone! It is also easy to make. Have fun making several of your own!
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Red Glimmer Paper
Punch: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack # Heart
Other: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
Fast Fuse or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a Whisper White card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Lay out the Baker’s Twine. Use the Scotch Tape (adhesive on one side) to hold the ends and the middle in place on the back of the card front.
3. Stamp where desired in Real Red ink.
4. Punch 11 or so Red Glimmer Paper Hearts using the Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch. Attach the hearts with Glue Dots to the Baker’s Twine and outside corners of the card.
5. You now have a Valentine Card you can give to someone special!
Happy Valentine Card Making!