My Daughter’s and Son-in-law’s Anniversary was this past Sunday so, of course, here is the card I made for them using the Starburst Sayings and coordinating Framelits with a little touch of wood. I also make a similar Wedding Card recently.
Stamps: Starburst Sayings w#133182 c#133185 (Bundle with Framelits w#134817 c#134818)
Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802
Night of Navy
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits #132967 (See Bundle above)
Polka Dot Embossing Folder #133739
Other: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder#122949
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut you Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more card base details.
2. Cut your Night of Navy card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder. Color edges with Night of Navy ink pad if desired. (Watch this video for Edging Techniques.) Attach to card front with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp “Oh Happy Day” in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Dump Cherry Cobbler embossing powder on it. Remove excess. Melt with Heat Tool. Stamp the two smaller Starbursts in Real Red ink on the Whisper White card stock. Cut out all your Starbursts with the coordinating Framelits.
4. Stamp you Happy Anniversay in Real Red ink on the Wood Banner .
5. Place all pieces in the desired positions on your card front. Attach Starburst pieces with Dimensionals and Wood piece with Glue Dots.
6. Sing the “Oh Happy Day” song while admiring this trendy card. (The version that goes through my mind is the one from the Sister Act movie.)
Happy Card Making!