This card uses the NEW Love You Still stamp set from the 2018 Occasions Catalog. I colored it with my NEW Blends Markers. I hope you have as much fun making this card as I did!
Stamps: Love You Still Photopolymer #145811
Banners For You Photopolymer #141710
Ink: Memento Black
Blends: Cherry Cobbler Combo Pack #144598
Old Olive Combo Pack #144597
Crumb Cake Combo Pack #144601
Color Lifter #144608
Daffodil Delight Dark #144585
Cardstock: Real Red
Adhesive: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cur your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Flower Arch image and Love You Yesterday sentiment in Memento Black ink. Stamp the I Love You in Real Red ink.
4. Although there are two-step stamps for the Arch, flowers and leaves, I chose to color the images with my Blends Markers. Make sure you have at least 1-2 layers of scratch paper under your cardstock when coloring as there will be bleed-through of the Blends inks.
~Crumb Cake Dark along the left sides of the wood. Crumb Cake Light to color in the rest and blend out the lines.
~Old Olive Dark and Light for the leaves.
~Daffodil Delight Dark for the center of the large flower. I had accidently colored the center with the Cherry Cobbler Dark. I used my Color Lifter to remove the color, then colored the center with Daffodil Delight Dark. So I am having you do the Daffodil Delight first.
~Cherry Cobbler Dark for the large flower with the Daffodil Delight center.
~Cherry Cobbler Light for the other three flowers.
5. Attach your colored card front to your card base.
Buy these and other card-making supplies from My Online Store.