Card Stock: Whisper White
Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
Red Glimmer Paper #121790
Season of Style Paper Stack #132181 OR Season of Style Designer Series Paper #132340
Big Shot: Expressions Thinlits Dies #132171
Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
Hearts a Flutter Framelits #130159
Envelope Liner Framelits #132172
Fancy Fan embossing Folder #127751
Stylish Stripes embossing folder #132174
Punch: Small Heart #117193
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Craft Tweezers (optional)
Wax Paper from your Kitchen
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Season of Style paper at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Adhere to card base.
3. Cut two pieces of Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run one through your Big Shot using the Fancy Fan embossing folder. Use Tombow Glue to adhere it to your card front. Adhere the other piece to the inside of your card to write your message on. The embossed envelope is covering up this piece because I had already written the message on it.
4. Cut the following with your Big Shot:
~”love” in Real Red card stock using the Expressions Thinlits Dies. (Here is a video to help you)
~Use the largest Apothecary Accents Framelit and cut out your Season of Style paper.
~Cut the two large hearts out with the Hearts a Flutter Framelit – one in Silver Glimmer Paper, the other in Red Glimmer Paper. Punch two small hearts out with the Small Heart Punch.
~For the Money Holder: layer one piece Whisper White card stock and one piece Season of Style paper and cut them out with the smallest Envelope Liner Framelit.
5. Put everything in the desired positions on the front of your card. Adhere the “love” with Tombow Glue. Adhere everything else with Dimensionals. I did use Tombow Glue where the hearts overlapped.
6. Trim the top flap off your Season of Style Envelope Liner. Adhere the bottom and sides to the Whisper White Envelope Liner. Adhere this to the inside top section of your card as shown. Insert money in the amount you choose.
7. Emboss your Envelope flap with the Stripes embossing folder. (Here is a video if you need help.)
8. Enjoy giving this fun card to someone!