Make this Quick and Easy Valentine card using Photopolymer stamps and the extra large Clear Mount “F” Block so you just stamp once! Add some Dazzling Details for Sparkle and you have a Sparkly Valentine Card.
Stamps: Countless Sayings 1 Photopolymer #135892
Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer #135893
Clear Mount “F” Block #118483
Card Stock: Real Red
Big Shot: Adorning Accents Edgelits #125595
Other: White Embossing Powder #109132
Heat Tool #129053
Dazzling Details #124117
1. Cut your Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Real Red card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Use the Scallop Adorning Accents Edgelit and your Big Shot on the 4-1/4″ sides about 1/2″ from the edge.
3. Arrange your stamps in the positions desired on your Clear Mount “F” Block. Stamp with VersaMark onto your Real Red card front. Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Melt Embossing Powder using your Heat Tool.
4. Adhere your embossed card front to the Whisper White card base.
5. “Color in” the outlined embossed letters with Dazzling Details. Set aside to dry.
6. Give to a special person in your life.
Happy Valentine’s Day Card Making!