I really LOVE stamps and punches that work together like the Groovy Love stamp set and the Sweetheart Punch. This card uses most of the stamps in the set.
Stamp Set: Groovy Love Wood #134243, Clear #134246
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520
Punch: Sweetheart #133786
Other: Paper Snips or Scissors
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. You can use either Real Red or Thick Whisper White for your card base.
2. Cut your Real Red card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run it through your Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. Glue to your card base.
3. Stamp 3 Hearts of your choice and 4 sayings in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out the Hearts with the Sweetheart punch. Cut out the sayings. Put Dimensionals on the back of each piece. You will need to use half Dimensionals on the narrow pieces.
4. Arrange all the pieces on your card front. When you are happy with the placement remove the Dimensional backings from one piece at a time and attach it. Continue until all pieces are attached.
5. You can emboss the flap of the envelope if desired. Watch This Video to learn how.
Happy Valentine Card Making!