I visited my son and his family in July and got the idea for this Christmas Star card. My daughter-in-law had a 3D four-point Star for us to make. She also wanted a Five-Point Star and made a pentagon shape to make the star. This is SO much easier! No math or complicated figuring things out. Just stamp, cut, and assemble with Glue Dots.
Stamps: Christmas Star Single Stamp c#134813
Delightful Dozen w#128547 c#122652
Ink: Encore Gold Metallic #132141
Card Stock: Whisper White
Other: Paper Snips or Scissors
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your sentiment at the bottom of your card front in Gold Ink.
3. Stamp your Christmas Star in Gold ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out as shown in photo below. Fold as shown in photo below.
4. Use Glue Dots to shape your Christmas Star as shown in photos above and below. I pushed my Paper Snip blades inside to help press against the Glue Dots from underneath.
5. Attach your Christmas Star to your card front using either Dimensionals or Glue Dots along the Star Points.
6. Impress your friends and let them know how talented you are!
Merry Christmas Stamping!