This Painted Blooms card uses the Your Perfect Day stamp set and the Petite Pairs stamp set. Enjoy making another Pretty Card.
Stamps: Your Perfect Day Wood #138850, Clear #138853, Photopolymer #137160
Petite Pairs Wood #128706, Clear #122497
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Rose Red
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper #137784
Big Shot: Window Frames Collection Framelits #129021
Spring Flowers Embossing Folder #137365
Other: Artisan Embellishment Kit #137909
Stamping Sponge wedge
Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Rose Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Blackberry Bliss card stock at 1″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Spring Flowers embossing folder.
4. Attach about 6″ of the Rose Red Ribbon from the Artisan Embellishment Kit (or choose another ribbon) using Glue Dots to attach the ends of the ribbon to the back of your embossed Blackberry Bliss strip.
5. Stamp the thin “Wreath” in Wild Wasabi ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp several small flowers in Blackberry Bliss ink around your Wreath. Cut out with the coordinating size Window Frames Framelit and your Big Shot. Sponge around the edges with Blackberry Bliss ink. Add small Pearls. Put Dimensionals on the back.
6. Lay your Wreath and Ribbon Strip in the desired positions and attach. Attach the Ribbon strip with either Fast Fuse or Tombow Glue. Add larger Pearls to flowers on the Designer Series Paper if desired.
7. You can also emboss the Envelope flap using the Spring Flowers embossing folder if desired. Watch this video to show you how.
Happy Card Making!