Has Fall come knocking at your door yet? This Wonderous Wreath Card looks like a wreath hanging on your front door. Open it up for Fall Greetings to a special someone.
Bundle: Wonderous Wreath stamp set + Wonderful Wreath Framelits Photopolymer #137624
Inks: Old Olive
Card Stock: So Saffron
Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
Wonderful Wreath Framelits (see Bundle above)
Punch: 3/4″ Circle Punch #119873
Other: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Crumb Cake card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sahara Sand “Door” at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Emboss with your Big Shot and the Woodgrain embossing folder. Glue to card base.
3. Stamp your Wreath on So Saffron card stock using Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, and Cajun Craze inks. Pay attention to the “Tabs” on the stamps to help you line up everything better. Stamp a Pumpkin Pie Bow on Whisper White card stock. Cut out the Wreath and the Bow with the coordinating Framelits. Attach to your “Door” with Dimensionals.
4. Punch a 3/4″ Circle from Chocolate Chip card stock for your Door Knob. Attach with a Dimensional.
5. Write a nice message to someone special on the inside.
Happy Fall Card Making!
Oh my, what fun things are caught in this Spider Web! Lots of Halloween things, that is for sure. Enjoy catching things in your own Halloween Spider Web!
Bundle: Howl-O-Ween Treat stamps + Boo to You Framelits Wood #140839, Clear #140840
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Boo to You Framelits (in Bundle above)
Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
Other: Spider Web Doilies #139622
1. Cut your Tangelo Twist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Tangelo Twist card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Use your Big Shot and the Woodgrain embossing folder to give it some texture. Attach to your card base.
3. Attach your Spider Web Doily to your embossed card front with several Glue Dots. I think I used 9 – one in the center, and one on each of the larger tips.
4. Now for the fun! Stamp the images you want caught in your Spider Web, then cut them out with the coordinating Framelit.
~Witch Hat – Blackberry Bliss ink
~Pumpkin – Pumpkin Pie ink
~Star Wand – Delightful Dijon
~Owl – Chocolate Chip
5. Attach stamped and cut out items to the Spider Web Doily with Dimensionals. Your card is finished.
Happy Halloween card making!
Oliver is my almost 6 year-old grandson. Here are a couple of the projects he has made while visiting me.
The first project is his version of the Dinosaur card posted HERE. He used the No Bones About It stamp set. He chose the card stock colors and chose the Woodgrain embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot himself. He also die cut the Ovals. He chose the ink colors (Pumpkin Pie and Memento Black) and did stamping himself. He glued it all together with Tombow Glue. He is very pleased with how everything looks.
His second project is made with the NEW Gift Bag Punch Board. He chose Wild Wasabi card stock, the Bravo stamp set, and Memento Black ink. The ribbon is from my retired box. He did all the scoring himself (with me telling him where to score). He was not strong enough to do the punching himself, but was pleased with how it turned out. I also add the Tear & Tape Adhesive for him.
Happy Summer Crafting with your Family!
I have been wanting to use this Cowgirl Boot stamp for a while and finally got around to making it. It was a pretty quick and simple card to make! Make one today for yourself or someone you know.
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions w#131967 c#126597
Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar
Gold Foil Sheets #132622
Big Shot: Stars Framelits #133723
Deco Labels Framelits #130102
Woodgrain embossing folder #127821
Other: Basics Hodgepodge Clips #133765
Gold Embossing Powder #109129
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut your Baked Brown Sugar card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video if you need the basics on card bases.
2. Cut your Baked Brown Sugar card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Get your Woodgrain embossing folder and your Baked Brown Sugar ink pad. Rub your ink pad directly on the inside front (with the Stampin’ Up! and Sizzix logos) until it is nicely covered with ink. Position your card front on the clean part of the embossing folder. Close the folder and run through your Big Shot as usual. Remove your card stock. Admire the fun way your card stock is now colored to look more like wood! Clean your embossing folder by running it under tap water and drying with a paper towel. You can also spray it with Stampin’ Mist and wipe dry with a paper towel or wipe off with a baby wipe. Attach your embossed card front to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Back to the Big Shot to cut out your Framelits. Cut the Deco Label from Chocolate Chip card stock. To cut your Gold Foil Star you will need to put a scrap piece of card stock on top of the Gold Foil as it tends to pick up all the marks from your cutting plates if you just cut it by itself.
4. Put a Star Clip on your Deco Label and attach it to your card front with Tombow Glue. Attach your Gold Star with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp your Boot on Chocolate Chip card stock using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Remove excess. Melt with Heat Tool. Cut out with your paper snips. Attach to your Gold Star with Dimensionals.
Happy Cowgirl Days!
Here is a fun Autumn or Thanksgiving Card. I love the colored leaves of Fall. I used the Autumn Accents Bigz die, the Wonderfall stamp set, and the Woodgrain embossing folder from the Holiday 2012 Catalog.
Stamps: Wonderfall w#128084 c#128087
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie
Big Shot: Autumn Accents Bigz die #127812
Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
Argyle Embossing Folder #127750 (Acorn)
Punches: Word Window #119857
Modern Label #119849
Other: Naturals Designer Buttons #127554
Early Espresso Baker’s Twine #123124
1. Lay stamps rubber side up and place die cut card stock leaf on top of inked rubber stamp. Hold with a finger or two on one half and rub an clear-mount block or wood block firmly on card stock several times. Switch where you are holding it and rub the other side of the card stock. You can use sponging or dragging the edges of the leaves across the stamp pad so the edges aren’t so plain if desired. I only did it on one of the leaves.
2. Run your Soft Suede ink pad gently across the embossed Woodgrain Crumb Cake card stock until you have the desired effect.
3. Attach Buttons with several Glue Dots.
4. I embossed the acorn with the Argyle embossing folder.
You can purchase all the supplies to make this Fall Card at My Online Store.