Make this Flowery Crate and add some treats for someone who needs to know you care. You can also put in a small gift wrapped in either paper or a cellophane bag.
This Video is almost 8 minutes long.
*Bundle: Wood Words stamp set + Wood Crate Framelits Wood Mount Bundle #145315, Clear Mount Bundle #145316
Stamps: *Wood Words Wood Mount #143925, Clear Mount #143928
Ink: Marina Mist
Card Stock: Soft Sky
Big Shot: *Wood Crate Framelits #143730
Other: Pacific Point 1/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon #144199
Stamping Sponge wedge
Tear & Tape Adhesive
1. Cut out two of the Wood Crate pieces from a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Soft Sky card stock.
2. Lay them flat on scratch paper so both pieces are facing the same direction and look identical. Fold the Side Tabs and add Tear & Tape to all four Side Tabs. Add Tear & Tape to the long side of ONE Crate Bottom as shown in the video.
3. Stamp the flowers in Marina Mist ink covering all of the die cuts on both pieces. No you do not have to stamp the bottom, but it will look nice if you do.
4. Assemble. Attach the two bottom sections first. Then attach the bottom side flap to the side, the the side flap to the side. Repeat with the other side.
5. Decorate. Stamp on Whisper White cardstock with Pacific Point ink: one design, one saying. Cut out the design with the coordinating Framelit. Cut out the saying with scissors. Attach both to the Crate with Glue Dots.
Get all your Treat Container Making Supplies at My Online Store.