Since it is so hot here I thought I could at least cool things down a bit with a big Snowflake. As I looked for a paper to go with it I found this nice Stripe in the Comfort Cafe papers. Just fluff up the Snowflake after you put it together.
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners w#126255 c#126257
Ink: Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Whisper White
Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper #126898
Big Shot: Bitty Banners Framelits #129267
Snow Flurry Bigz Die #127813 (Holiday Catalog)
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
Large Pearl #125577
You can buy all the supplies to make this card from My Online Store.
Remember the servicemen and women and the veterans today.
Here is a fun card made with several Big Shot accessories. I added some shimmer with White Shimmer paint.
Stamps: Perfect Punches page 140 w#117022 c#120516
Card Stock: Marina Mist
Big Shot: Snowflake #2 page 220 #113460
Festive Finishes: Pick-a-Pattern Letterpress Plate (Holiday Mini) page 21 #124097
Lots of Tags page 224 #114508
Ribbon: Marina Mist Dotted Scallop page 195 #122986
Other: Frosted White Shimmer Paint page 203 #116854
1. Cut Snowflake #2 from Whisper White. Sponge with Frosted White Shimmer paint. Set aside to dry.
2. You are now going to emboss with a Letterpress Plate. Place 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Marina Mist card stock on letterpress plate. I used painter’s tape to keep it in place. (Note: Put tape on jeans a couple of times first so it isn’t too sticky.) Place it on your Big Shot Multi-Purpose Platform with all tabs on top. Put your letterpress plate (with paper taped on) directly on top of the multi-purpose platform. Then add your silicone pad. Put a piece of cardboard that comes with your Big Shot dies on the very top. Run through your Big Shot. I had to play around a bit to get mine to come out without any tearing and this sandwich did the trick.
3. Lightly sponge Frosted White Shimmer paint on the upper, flat side of your Marina Mist card stock. Let dry.
4. Choose one of the tags from the Lots Of Tags Sizzlet set. Cut with the Big Shot. Sponge around the edges with Bashful Blue ink. Stamp your sentiment in Marina Mist. I used Dotto to adhere the tag to my work surface, then used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me position the sentiment where I wanted it.
5. Cut the ribbon 7-8″ long. Adhere with Snail along the top edge of the Letterpress embossing. Adhere the extra edges on the back with Snail. Adhere card front to Whisper White card base.
6. Adhere Snowflake with Tombow glue or Two Way glue. Attach tag with Dimensionals.
7. Dot Snowflake and tag with Two Way Glue and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds.
8. You now have a nice wintery themed card for a winter birthday.