This card was made by my Downline Linda for me. I do love the design and colors. It is SO beautiful! Thank You Linda!
1. The card base is partially embossed so the edge that opens is embossed and the part next to the fold is not embossed. She used the retired Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder. Choose the one you want.
2. Notice the Scalloped Fringed border! The Designer Series Paper is 1″ x 5-1/2″ with the Fringed Scallops sticking out 1/2″ on both sides. Just cut TWO 1″ x 5-1/2″ strips of card stock then punch or die cut your Scallop edges. Cut your fringes on the Scalloped edges leaving at least 1/4″ at the edge unfringed so you can attach it to the card.
3. This Friendship Preserves stamp set is retired but you can still get the digital stamp brush set (#131128). You can use any stamp that fits in the Window Frames Framelit (or other Framelit.
4. Window Frames Framelit Layers.
~The back layer is Whisper White with a thin edge made with your marker. This Video shows some Edging Techniques. Layer your leaves on this layer.
~The middle layer is made using the Framelit Mat Technique as shown in This Video.
~The top layer is the stamped, embossed image.
~Attach the top and middle layers together with SNAIL Adhesive. Attach these to the bottom layer with Dimensionals. after layering in your leaves. Attach the whole thing to the card base with either SNAIL, Glue Dots, or Dimensionals.
5. The small flowers are slightly curved. You can do this by putting the flower in the palm of your hand, placing the Bone Folder tip in the flower center and turning it in a circle several times to get some dimension.
6. Add some Rhinestones to the flower centers and the points of the bottom Window Frames layer for just the right amount of bling and sparkle.
Happy Stamping and Card Giving!
I don’t know about you, but I am in the mood for some Spring Flowers! The So Very Grateful stamp set has the beautiful Flowers I have been looking for! I even got to watercolor them with my blender pen! Enjoy!!
Stamps: So Very Grateful w#133050 c#133053
Ink: StayzOn Black
Markers: Pacific Point
Blender Pen #102845
Card Stock: Pacific Point
Big Shot: Window Frames Collection Framelits #129021
Adorning Accents Edgelits #125595
Bitty Banners Framelits#129267
1. Cut your Pacific Point card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Tempting Turquoise at 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Cut two opposite sides using your Adorning Accents Edgelits. Make sure the “bump out” is in the same place on each side. This is where having two comes in nicely!
3. Stamp your Flower image on Whisper White card stock with StazOn Black Ink. I colored with the Marker brush tip in the spot on the flowers I wanted to be darker. I then used the Blender Pen to blend the color in the white area. Be careful and gentle as too much pressure or working in an area too long will cause the paper to start coming apart. I did the center flower and medium rose in Pacific Point. I did the smaller blueish flowers in Pool Party. The small pink flowers were in Blushing Bride. (I think.) I just colored the leaves without using the Blender Pen.
4. When finished coloring, cut out the Flowers with the desired Window Frames Framelit. Also cut TWO of the same size Framelit from Pacific Point card stock.
5. Take the two Pacific Point Window Frames and cut them in half. Then trim straight down from the outside of the points. Adhere one at a time to the back of your stamped Whisper White Window Frame leaving the desired mat around the White. Continue until all four pieces are adhered to the back. HERE is a link showing the same technique with the Top Note die.
6. Stamp your sentiment In Pacific Point ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the coordinating Bitty Banners Framelit.
7. Position all pieces as desired and adhere them to the card front.
8. Enjoy your brightly colored Spring Flowers card!