This card was made for my granddaughter’s birthday. Since she is just turning one year old, I made it Postcard style and enclosed it in a Clear Envelope so she can hold and play with it and not damage it too much. You can make it into a regular card and use for any age.
Stamps: Big Day (Sale-a-bration 2015) Wood# 139109 Clear# 139112 (FREE with $50 purchase before tax & Shipping)
Markers & ink Pads: Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Washi Tape: Beach House #133689
1. Cut Pink Pirouette Postcard Base at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. OR cut a regular card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ then score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Color the “Celebrate your BIG DAY with Cake” stamp using the Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush Markers. Stamp just below the center. I will be making a video on this technique soon.
3. Stamp the “Happy Birthday” and the Cake with Bermuda Bay. Stamp the Candle with Strawberry Slush.
4. Add the Pink Strawberry Slush Washi Tape (although I think they say it is Real Red) to the sides of the card. Then add the Coastal Cabana Washi Tape to the top and bottom edges. Leave some of the card stock showing along all the outside edges. Rub the Washi Tape firmly with a Bone Folder so it will stay stuck to the card.
5. Add a quick Birthday note to the inside and give it to the Birthday Girl.
Happy Birthday Card Making!
Do you like giving little treats or gifts to others? The Tiny Treat Boxes are the perfect size for a small treat or gift such as earrings or other small jewelry. They can easily be decorated for any occasion. These are decorated for Valentine’s Day or could be used for an Anniversary. They would also make great Party Favor Boxes.
BOX 1: YOU + ME
You Plus Me stamp set wood# 137133 clear#138594 Toi Plus Moi #138488 Tu Y Yo #138485
Real Red ink pad
BOX 2: BE MINE
You Plus Me stamp set (see above)
Real Red ink pad
Whisper White card stock
Paper Snips or scissors
Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape #133000
BOX 3: HEARTS
Silver or Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Confetti Hearts Border Punch #137415
Real Red card stock 1-3/4″ x about 8-1/4″
Pink Pirouette card stock 1-1/4″ x about 8-1/4″
Fast Fuse adhesive OR Tombow Glue
Happy Gift Box Decorating!
I attended a Christmas Party with some Stampin’ Up! Friends on Saturday and received this gift from my sideline-Karen Bouchikas. She is very creative and thoughtful. She said I could share this on my blog.
GIFT BOX INSTRUCTIONS:
Extra Large Gift Box #132147
Burlap Ribbon #132140
Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper #135825
Seasonally Scattered Stamp set wood #135020 clear #135023 Spanish #137391
Mosaic Madness Stamp set wood#130246 clear #130249
Mosaic Punch #131267
Be Merry Stamp – I don’t know what stamp set this is from- Sorry.
Angled Tag Topper Punch #133323
Basic Rhinestones #119246
1. Stamp “Merry” on the box front with either White StazOn OR use VersaMark ink and White embossing powder.
2. Fill Box.
3. Tie Burlap Ribbon around box. Trim edges diagonally. Slip a candy cane underneath if desired.
4. Make your Tag. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 2″ x 3″. Cut the top with the Angled Tag Topper Punch. Stamp Two Mosiacs on Whisper White card stock: one in Cherry Cobbler ink and one in Wild Wasabi ink. Also stamp one of the small designs in Cherry Cobbler. Punch out the Mosaics with the Mosaic Punch. Cut out the small design and attach it to the Green Mosaic. Add Rhinestones to the center of each Mosaic. Attach to your Tag using a Dimensional underneath one of them if desired. Stamp your sentiment on 3/8″ x 3″ Whisper White card stock. Use Baker’s Twine to attach your Tag to your Burlap Bow. Your Gift Box is now decorated!
KRAFT JOURNAL INSTRUCTIONS:
* = Available January 6, 2015
Grid Kraft Journal #134718
Metro Type Alphabet Photopolymer stamp set #133666
Whisper White card stock
Real Red Ink pad
*Chalkboard Paper #137786
*Rose Coral Chalk Ink #138091
*One Tag Fits All #137143
1/8″ Real Red Taffeta Ribbon
1/4″ Whisper White Cotton Ribbon
Note Tag Punch #135860
Washi Tape of your choice (*Stacked with Love #137789 used)
1-3/8″ Circle Punch
Handheld Stapler #135850
1. Decide who will be getting this Journal. Stamp the first letter of their name in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch. Put Dimensionals on the back.
2. Stamp the Tag shape with the Rose Coral Chalk ink on Chalkboard Paper (Basic Black just won’t look as good with this ink.) Punch it out with the Note Tag Punch. Put Dimensionals on the back.
3. Choose two Ribbons. 1/4″ Whisper White Cotton Ribbon and 1/8″ Real Red Taffeta were used. Cut a 2″ length of each. Fold them in half and staple onto the top of your Tag. Now add the Circle Punch with the letter on it.
4. Run two strips of Washi Tape along the folded edge of your Journal. Rub the Washi Tape really well so it will stay attached. Otherwise the ends tend to come up.
5. Position your Tag as desired and attach with Dimensionals.
Candy bar with Punch Art Santa Claus coming tomorrow.
Merry Christmas Crafting!
This cute Zoo Babies Card can be made for either a new baby or a child’s birthday. I am sure there is someone in your life who likes cute animal images. I used one of the Gingham Garden Washi Tapes to create the checked border at the top of the card.
Stamps: Zoo Babies w#130453 c#130456
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Big Shot: Square Collection Framelits #130921
Punch: Word Window
Other: Gingham Garden Washi Tape #129314
1. Cut a Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Zoo Baby Giraffe in Baked Brown Sugar ink on So Saffron card stock. Cut it out using a Square Framelit. Cut your Pistachio Pudding card stock out using the next larger size of Square Framelit. Place Dimensionals on the back of both these squares. Adhere the So Saffron one to the Pistachio Pudding one. Lay on card front.
3. Cut a 1″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock. Put the Washi tape down the center. If you just lightly place the tape onto the card stock it is easily repositionable. Press the tape firmly down when it is in the desired position.
4. Now place the layered Squares and the Washi Tape & card stock border in the desired positions. Adhere the Layered Squares with Dimensionals. Adhere the Washi Tape Border with SNAIL or Tombow Glue.
5. Stamp you sentiment in Gumball Green on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. Put half a Dimensional under the “C” in congratulations. Put SNAIL on the rest of the sentiment back. Adhere in desired position.
6. You now have a quick Baby Card! You can change the sentiment to Happy Birthday and have a quick child’s Birthday card.
You can purchase all the supplies to make this card from My Online Store.