This fun Grateful Fall Card has three punched Fall trees. It is pretty quick and easy to make.
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life Photopolymer #
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Seasonal Frame Thinlits #139658
Punch: Tree Builder #138295
Other: Tombow Glue
Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Tangerine Tango card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut some Whisper White card stock at 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut Soft Sky card stock at 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to the Whisper White card stock.
3. Stamp 3 Tree Leaves in Tangerine Tango ink on So Saffron card stock. Punch out with the Tree Builder Punch. Also punch out the three Tree trunks and branches from Early Espresso card stock.. Lay them on the Soft Sky card stock in the desired positions. I just glued the two outside tree parts down. The center tree has Dimensionals under the Leaves with the tree branches glued on to the leaves. I glued the Trunk down, but wish I would have used Dimensionals under it.
4. Cut your “Grateful” from So Saffron card stock. Position the 3 Trees Panel and the Grateful. Attach the Tree Panel first-I used Tombow Glue. Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the Grateful. Be careful to not squeeze out too much glue. I have found it helpful to place the word down, then use a Kleenex to press the word down. The Kleenex comes up easily and I don’t leave glue finger prints on the card.
Happy Fall Card Making!
We made this Sprinkles of Life Tree card at my last class. I really do LOVE the NEW In Colors! I tweaked a card designed by Erica Cerwin in the Sprinkles of Life Class Planner.
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life Photopolymer #139971
Ink: Tip Top Taupe #138325
Cucumber Crush #138324
Card Stock: Whisper White
Cucumber Crush #138335
Delightful Dijon #138338
Tip Top Taupe #138336
Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack #138443
Punch: Tree Builder #138295
Other: Cherry On Top Washi Tape #138384
In Color Blossom Accents #138383
Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
Tombow Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Delightful Dijon card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut the following:
~Whisper White: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″, AND 4″ x 5-1/4″
~Cucumber Crush: 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″, AND 3-3/4″ x 5″
~Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 4-3/4″
3. Layer the larger Whisper White and Cucumber Crush layers on your card base with Fast Fuse or SNAIL.
4. Put a strip of Washi Tape across the top of your Designer Series Paper about 1/8″ from the top edge. Attach to card front.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Tip Top Taupe ink in the upper corner of your small Whisper White card stock.
6. Stamp two tree leaf tops on Cucumber Crush card stock with Cucumber Crush ink. Punch out with Tree Builder Punch.
7. Stamp the Tree Trunk on Tip Top Taupe card stock with Tip Top Taupe ink. Punch out with Tree Builder Punch.
8. Arrange your Tree Trunk with the Tree Leaf Tops in the desired positions. Glue on the Tree Trunk and the back Tree Leaf Top. Attach the second Tree Leaf Top with Dimensionals.
9. Stamp your bird on Delightful Dijon ink on Delightful Dijon card stock. Punch out with the Tree Builder Punch. Glue onto Tree Leaf Top.
10. Add the Blossom Accent of your choice with a Glue Dot.
Happy Card Making!
This Birthday Card uses the Cherry On Top paper and the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder Punch. Choose your colors. This paper coordinates with Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, and Whisper White. Choose colors that Birthday Boy or Girl will like. Lots of combinations are available.
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life Photopolymer #139971, French #140038
Ink: Watermelon Wonder (or color of your choice)
Markers: 2015-2017 In Color Markers #138333
Card Stock: Whisper White
Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #138443
Punches: Tree Builder #138295
2-1/2″ Circle #120906
Banner Triple #138292
Other: Sponge wedge
Baker’s Twine of your choice I used Silver Baker’s Twine #132976
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Watermelon Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. (I would use either Bermuda Bay or Pool Party for the Birthday Boy.)
2. Cut your Balloon print paper at 2″ wide. Make sure your print is going the correct direction. Put the bottom into the Banner Triple Punch to cut the notch off the bottom. Wasn’t that fun and easy! Sponge around the edges with Watermelon Wonder ink if desired. Attach with Fast Fuse or SNAIL.
3. Stamp the cupcake liner with Tip Top Taupe ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp your “Cloud/Frosting” in Watermelon Wonder ink on top of the cupcake liner on the Whisper White card stock AND on some Watermelon Wonder card stock. Punch out the Watermelon Wonder card stock Frosting.
4. Color the candle with the Watermelon Wonder marker and the flame with the Delightful Dijon marker. Remoisten and stamp so the candle only sticks above the frosting about 1/2″. Punch out the whole cupcake with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. If your candle is too tall you can use an Oval Framelit. Now sponge around the edge with Watermelon Wonder ink.
5. Finish the cupcake by coloring the cupcake liner with the Delightful Dijon marker. Layer on the Watermelon Wonder Frosting with Dimensionals. Tie a Baker’s Twine bow and attach with a Glue Dot or Tombow Glue. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Circle and position on the card front.
6. Your card is now ready to give to the Birthday Girl or Boy.
Happy Birthday Card Making!