I made this Valentine card for my family. It was fairly quick and easy to make multiples. I did vary the ribbon colors using Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and Cherry Cobbler 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon. I did get them ALL mailed yesterday!!
Stamps: You Plus Me Wood #137133, clear # 138594
Good Greetings (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Red Glimmer Paper
Big Shot: Top Note die 113463
Happy Heart embossing folder #137364
Punch: Sweetheart #133786
Other: Cherry Cobbler 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon OR Seam Binding Ribbon
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for detailed instructions.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut a piece of Real Red card stock at 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot with the Happy Hearts embossing folder making sure the Hearts will be going the direction you want them to. Glue to the end of your Whisper White card stock. Run this card stock through the Big Shot with your Top Note die with the side with the Real Red embossed piece touching the die.
3. Stamp your sentiments in Real Red ink.
4. Punch a Heart from Red Glimmer Paper and attach it with Dimensionals.
5. Tie the ribbon around the card over the Real Red Hearts.
6. Attach your Top Note die to your card base using Dimensionals. I used 9 whole Dimensionals in 3 rows: along both edges and down the center.
7. You might want to put a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White on the inside of your card to write on. Stamp if desired.
Happy Valentine’s Card Making!