We made this Guy Card at my last class using the Adventure Awaits Photopolymer stamp set which retires June 2nd. We also used the Maritime Designer Series Paper which is also retiring June 2nd. You can use this same layout with the stamps and papers of your choice. (You are seeing my first ever PhotoShop Elements photo!)
* = Retires June 2, 2015 or while supplies last
Stamps: *Adventure Awaits Photopolymer #137148
Inks: Night of Navy
Card Stock: Whisper White
*Maritime Designer Series Paper #133696
Big Shot: Circle Framelits #130911
Punch: *Ticket Duo #126883 Retiring June 2nd
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge
Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1.2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your images with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White card stock. You will get a much better stamped image if you put your card stock on a Stampin’ Pierce Mat, then stamp with your Photopolymer stamps. Cut out the large circle image with the coordinating Circle Framelit. Punch out the smaller one with a coordinating punch. Sponge the edges with Real Red ink. Put Dimensionals on the back of both stamped and cut out image.
4. Lay out your stamped images on your Designer Series Paper choosing the pattern you like best. Most in my class used the other side with a Night of Navy map. Now attach everything.
5. You now have another Guy Card to use for one of the Guys in your life!
Happy Guy Card Making!