This Tag card is made with the Timeless Tags Bundle. It is pretty quick and you get to color a little bit.
*Bundle #144725: That’s The Tag Photopolymer stamps + Timeless Tags Thinlits
Stamps: *That’s The Tag Photopolymer #142918
Ink: Rose Red
Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (12×12) #142788
Markers: Rose Red
Big Shot: *Timeless Tags Thinlits #142755
Other: Sweet Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon #141428
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut out your Tag from Whisper White card stock and the Tag Thinlit with your Big Shot.
4. Stamp Thanks So Much in Rose Red ink in the center of your Tag.
5. Lay the flower stems stamp with flat side up on your tag. Slightly curve the bottom of the stems to match the curve of your tag. Hold in place while putting a block on top.
6. Stamp the flower stems on the tag and the patterned paper with Memento ink. You might want to reverse the way the flowers are stamped on the patterned paper.
7. Color the flowers with your Rose Red Marker. Color the stems and leaves with your Cucumber Crush Marker.
8. Cut about 5-6″ of Ribbon and put through Tag hole. It helps to fold the ribbon in half, then at the fold you fold the ribbon in half again so you can get it through the Tag hole. Pull most of the way through, then put the ends of the ribbon through the loop and pull tight.
9. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Tag and attach to card front.
10. If desired, you can stamp and color the flowers on your envelope.
Enjoy making this Timeless Tag card!