The Swirly Scribbles Thinlits were used to create this simple card. Have fun making your own version.
*=available June 1, 2016
Stamps: *Love and Affection Photopolymer #141545
Ink: *Emerald Envy #141396
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
*Sweet Sugarplum #141418
*Emerald Envy 141415
Big Shot: *Swirly Scribbles Thinlits #141497
Adhesive: Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
Bundle Alert! The *Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and Swirly Bird stamp set also come bundled at a discount. Photopolymer #142353
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your long Swirly Scribble out of Emerald Envy card stock and your Thinlit and Big Shot. Cut out three round Swirly Circles from Sweet Sugarplum card stock. The large flower is made up of two die cuts.
3. Lay out your pieces on your card front. Glue in place.
4. Stamp your sentiment in Emerald Envy ink.
5. You can also decorate your envelope or envelope flap by stamping images from the coordinating Swirly Bird stamp set #141749.
Remember, you can get all your supplies at My Online Store 24/7.
Enjoy using your Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to make a variety of cards!