We made this Lots of Hearts Valentine’s Card at my class last Friday. It was a favorite! I hope you enjoy making one also.
*Bundle #144705: Sealed with Love Photopolymer stamp set + Love Notes Framelits
Stamps: *Sealed with Love Photopolymer #142815
First Sight Clear #140688 (Apparently this is no longer available in Wood Mount)
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red
Thick Whisper White
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (6×6) #142733
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
*Love Notes Framelits #142752
Sweet and Sassy (Heart) Framelits #141707 OR use the Sweetheart Punch #133786
Other: Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack #142737
Stamping Sponge wedge
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sending Love paper at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card base.
3. Stamp in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock:
~Happy Valentine’s Day
~First Sight heart
4. Cut out:
~The heart you stamped with either the Sweetheart Punch (shown) or one of the Sweet and Sassy Framelits. Sponge around the edges with Real Red ink.
~The heart from the Sending Love paper with either the Sweetheart Punch (shown), a Sweet and Sassy Framelit, or fussy cut it.
~Happy Valentine’s Day with the Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit. Sponge around the edges with Real Red ink.
~The Heart Strip: Cut Real Red card stock at 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Place the straight edge of the Heart Strip Framelit and run through your Big Shot.
5. Assemble. Lay out all the pieces on your card front in the position you want them. Attach:
~The Heart Strip with Tombow Glue
~The Heart cut outs and the Happy Valentine’s Day with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
~Tie a bow with the Real Red Sending Love Ribbon. Attach it with 2-3 Glue Dots.
6. Decorate your envelope by stamping some of the heart stamps on your envelope front and/or flap.
Enjoy making this Lots of Hearts Valentine’s Day Card