I took dinner to a friend last week. Her husband is having some health challenges so the meal was healthy, but I also wanted to take them a little treat. I bought these Diamond Daily Mini Cups from WalMart last Fall and thought these would be the perfect size for a few M&Ms. I used the Starburst Sayings stamp set and the Starburst Framelits to decorate the lids.
Stamps: Starburst Sayings Wood #133182, Clear #133185,
Card Stock: Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits #132967
Other: Diamond Daily Mini Cups, Multipurpose
M&Ms candy from your local store
1. Fill cups with candy.
2. Choose the stamp that fits on the lid. I chose “You Make the World a Better Place.” Stamp in the desired colors to match the candy. Cut out using the coordinating size Starburst Framelit. Attach to lid with Glue Dots.
More FREE Shipping Details HERE!
Learn the basics for making your own Fry Boxes using the Fry Boxes Bigz die. This version is for Autumn.
Video is about 7 minutes long
Stamps: Starburst Sayings w#133182 c#133185 Dichos Explosivos #134498
Ink: Early Espresso
Card Stock: So Saffron for Fry Box
Big Shot: Fry Box Bigz L Die #132966
Autumn Accents Bigz Die #127812
Other: Wooden Elements #132258
Fast Fuse Adhesive #129026
Happy Fry Box Making and Decorating!
My Daughter’s and Son-in-law’s Anniversary was this past Sunday so, of course, here is the card I made for them using the Starburst Sayings and coordinating Framelits with a little touch of wood. I also make a similar Wedding Card recently.
Stamps: Starburst Sayings w#133182 c#133185 (Bundle with Framelits w#134817 c#134818)
Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802
Night of Navy
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits #132967 (See Bundle above)
Polka Dot Embossing Folder #133739
Other: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder#122949
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut you Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more card base details.
2. Cut your Night of Navy card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder. Color edges with Night of Navy ink pad if desired. (Watch this video for Edging Techniques.) Attach to card front with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp “Oh Happy Day” in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Dump Cherry Cobbler embossing powder on it. Remove excess. Melt with Heat Tool. Stamp the two smaller Starbursts in Real Red ink on the Whisper White card stock. Cut out all your Starbursts with the coordinating Framelits.
4. Stamp you Happy Anniversay in Real Red ink on the Wood Banner .
5. Place all pieces in the desired positions on your card front. Attach Starburst pieces with Dimensionals and Wood piece with Glue Dots.
6. Sing the “Oh Happy Day” song while admiring this trendy card. (The version that goes through my mind is the one from the Sister Act movie.)
Happy Card Making!