This fun textured Fall Treat Box is quick and easy to make for those last-minute treat giving occasions.
This Video is 8 minutes and 45 seconds long.
Stamps: Gourd Goodness Photopolymer #144785
Inks: Crushed Curry
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Seaside Embossing Folder #141481
Punch: Starburst #143717
Other: Calyspo Cora #l 1/8″ Ribbon #144173
Tear & Tape Adhesive
Stampin’ Trimmer with scoring blade or Stampin’ Score with Stylus
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score down the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″. Score the 5-1/2″ side at 2″. Cut up the 5-1/2″ side to the 2″ score line. Cut out the 1/2″ rectangle flap.
2. Place 3 box sections in the embossing folder. Fold the bottom flaps under the embossing folder (so they will stay flat). Run through your Big Shot. Now line up the last box section in the embossing folder, folding the bottom flaps down again. Finger crease all the score lines trying not to flatten your embossing.
3. Flatten the embossing on the 1/2″ side flap. Lay the outside side up and put Tear & Tape on the side flap.
4. Choose which side will be the Front. Turn the box over so the inside side is facing up. Put Tear & Tape alon the fold and edge of the front flap and the side flaps. The back flap does not need tape.
5. Remove the tape backing from the side tab. Lay down and attach to the opposite edge as shown in the video. Now remove the tape backing from the bottom flaps. Fold in the back flap, then the side flaps, then the front flap. Put your Bone Folder inside the box and rub so the Tape sticks well to all the bottom flaps.
6. Stamp the leaf on Whisper White. Use Crushed Curry for the more solid stamp, and Pumpkin Pie ink for the lined stamp. Fussy cut the leaf out. Punch a Starburst from Pumpkin Pie card stock. Attach leaf. Attach Punch to box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Tie your ribbon around the box using Glue Dots at the corners and/or under the bow if necessary to hold it in place.
8. Put in your treats or gift and bring a smile to someone today!
Need supplies to make this project? Get them from My Online Store 24/7.