Stamps: Mother’s Love Photopolymer #137170 (April 14-20, 2015 Weekly Deal-Save $6.24)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Blackberry Bliss
Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits #135598
Spring Flowers embossing Folder #137365
Other: Artisan Embellishment Kit #137909
Stamping Sponge wedge
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Sponge your Spring Flowers embossing folder with Blackberry Bliss ink making sure to sponge the inside where the flowers will be raised. Only sponge the flat part and not into the lowered flower and vine cutouts. Run through your Big Shot with the card front inside. Wash off your embossing folder by holding it under running water in you sink. Only takes a few seconds to clean. Dry with a paper towel. Attach your colored and embossed card to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Place your flower stamp on they Clear Block and bend the stem so it curves nicely. Stamp with Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Color the coordinating stamp with Markers: Blackberry Bliss for the flowers and Old Olive for the Leaves. Now use your Label Framelit and cut out with the Flower being as close to the one side edge as you can get it. Now stamp your sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink. I darkened some of the letters with the Blackberry Bliss marker so they would show up better.
4. Attach some of the Blackberry Bliss velvet ribbon in diagonals as shown. Add Rhinestones to the ends of the ribbon if desired.
5. Take three ribbon roses and darken with your Blackberry Bliss sponge wedge until you get the color you want. Trim off the excess netting from around the flowers. Cut one ribbon rose off. Attach the ribbon roses with Glue Dots in the desired positions. Put Dimensionals on the back of your decorated card stock.
6. Cut the next larger Label Framelit from Blackberry Bliss card stock. Attach to decorated piece. Attach these layers to embossed card front with Dimensionals.
7. Stamp the inside with a sentiment or write your own sentiment.
8. You can also emboss the Envelope Flap with the Spring Flowers embossing folder if desired. You can sponge the embossing folder if you want some extra color on your envelope flap.
Happy Mother’s Day Card Making!