I wanted to make a Purple Glimmer Paper Witch’s hat and so I tried stamping on Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. I LOVE the results! I hope you try this and enjoy the results too. Please leave your comments and let me know how you like this technique.
This video is 4 minutes and 56 seconds.
Bundle: Howl-O-Ween Treat Wood #140839, Clear #140840 (Includes the Howl-O-Ween Treat stamp set and the Boo to You Framelits)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood #
Ink: Black StazOn
Elegant Eggplant Marker
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper #139584
Black Glimmer Paper #139605
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #
Big Shot: Boo to You Framelits (See Bundle above)
Punch: Word Window #
Other: Spider Web Doilies #139622
Fine Tip Glue Pen #138309
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Cut your Very Vanilla card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score & fold at 4-1/4″.
~Cut your Happy Hauntings spiderweb paper at 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card base about 1/8″ above the bottom edge of your card front.
~Cut your Black Glimmer Paper at 1/2″ x 6″.
2. Cut your Spider Web Doily in half after deciding which part you want as the center. I chose the part with the circle to be at the center. Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen on the thicker parts of the doily and attach it close to the top of your card base. Stamp your Spiders in Black StazOn ink remembering to press down firmly. Now attach your Black Glimmer Paper strip to cover the gap between the Spider Web Doily and the Spider Web paper.
3. Stamp, color, and Heat Set your Witch Hat as shown in the video. Cut out with your Big Shot and the Witch Hat Framelit. Attach to your card with Dimensionals.
4. Stamp Happy Halloween in Black StazOn ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out with the Word Window Punch. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
5. Now you have a cute Halloween card to give someone special.