My friend’s granddaughter just gave birth to a little girl named Lily. I hope you enjoy this fun Baby Card!
Bundle: Something for Baby stamps and Thinlits Wood #
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack #141657
Big Shot: Lucky Stars embossing folder #135817
Punch: Classic Label #
Other: Sponge wedge
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Run through your Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. Sponge Flirty Flamingo ink around the edges. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp on Whisper White card stock, then cut out with coordinating die or punch:
~Sweet Sugarplum ink: booties, Hello Baby
~Flirty Flamingo ink: bib, flower
~Onsie: Cut from Playful Palette Sweet Sugarplum Polka Dot paper.
4. Arrange all pieces where you want them. Attach Hello Baby with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue on all the other pieces.
5. If you want to add some interest to the envelope flap, emboss it with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
Welcome to Baby Lilly who happens to have LOTS of dark hair!