Sale-a-bration ends Friday so this is your last chance to earn the stamp sets used in this card: Avant Garden and So Very Much. This is a quick and easy card to make. Choose your color combo and get started making your own!
Stamps: So Very Much Wood #143340, Clear #143343 (2017 Sale-a-bration)
Avant Garden Photopolymer #143272 (2017 Sale-a-bration)
Suggested Clear Blocks: a, b, e, g, h
Inks: Rose Red
Card Stock: Watermelon Wonder
Adhesive: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your papers:
~Watermelon Wonder card base at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
~Whisper White card front at 4” x 5-1/4”.
~Thank You and So Very Much in Rose Red in on your Whisper White card front.
~Three Flowers in Watermelon Wonder ink. Clean your stamp.
~Three Flowers in Daffodil Delight ink. Clean your stamp and put it away.
~Five Leaves in Garden Green ink.
3. Attach your stamped card front to your card base.
Enjoy making this card in a variety of colors.
You can buy all the supplies from My Online Store. The stamp sets are only available until March 31-choose 1 FREE for every $50 purchased.
Make this Clean and Simple Lacy Thank You Butterfly card to tell someone Thank You.
*=Sale-a-bration item available until March 31, 2017. FREE with $50 purchase
Stamps: *So Very Much Wood #143340
*Delicate Details Photopolymer #143314
*Any Occasion Photopolymer #143348
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Bold Butterflies Framelits #138135
Butterflies Thinlits #137360
Adhesive: Glue Dots
Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp with Elegant Eggplant ink:
~Large Thank you
~Lace: Angle based on the Thank you. I did the right side first, then the left side.
~Banner Thank You
3. Cut your Butterfly parts out with your Big Shot.
~Solid Butterfly shape from Melon Mambo card stock.
~Butterfly details from Elegant Eggplant card stock.
4. Attach Butterfly parts together with Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen. Wait a minute or so until it is dry. Then bend the Butterfly along each side of it’s body. Attach left side with Glue Dots. Fold right Butterfly wing in so card will fit in envelope.
Happy Thank You card making!
We do need to make Thank You cards for all the Christmas gifts we received. This one is quick and easy and uses just 3 individual stamps and 1 ink color directly on your card base. So choose your colors and get started making those Thank You notes!
Stamps: So Very Much Wood #143340, Clear #143343 (Sale-a-bration item FREE with $50 purchase)
Big on Birthdays Photopolymer #142877
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: Cucumber Crush
1. Cut your Cucumber Crush card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Thank You in the center of your card. Add the small part of the greeting underneath the Thank You.
3. Stamp the large flower border starting at the upper left corner. Stamp three more times working around the card. You are finished.
Happy Card Making!