I like to give my family a set of cards for Christmas. This year they are wrapped in a 6″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag with a Top Note topper and Washi Tape closure.
Stamps: Sassy Salutations w#132070 c#126707
Secret Garden w#131940 c#129144
Ink: Garden Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Top Note Die #113463
Other: Large Flat Cello Bags #102210 50 bags for $4.95
Gingham Garden Washi Tape #129314
1. Cut a Top Note for each cello bag from Whisper White card stock. Stamp “Thinking of you” in Garden Green and a flower in Raspberry Ripple on the long side of your Top Note.
2. Adhere the Decorated Top Note to your Bag using SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Choose 6-8 cards to give away. Add the envelopes. (More cards and envelopes may fit in the bag.) Put in the cello bag.
4. Fold Top Note and cello bag over cards. Hold the bag closed with Washi Tape. This way they can open and close the bag over and over.
5. Wrap with wrapping paper if desired. Brighten someone’s days with the gift of Handmade cards they can share with their family and friends!
Happy Year-Round Gifting!
The Easter Blessings stamp is paired with the Secret Garden Bundle and the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper to make a bright Easter Card. We made this card at my March Stamp Class. Several people used different sentiments. All the cards were beautiful, but I did forget to take pictures. The Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper is becoming one of my favorites! It works well with many different stamp sets and for many occasions-serious, fun, and whimsical.
Stamps: Easter Blessings w#129183
Secret Garden w#129141 c#129144 (Bundle-stamp set & Framelits: w#131100 c#131099)
Inks: Pacific Point
Papers: Melon Mambo
Pretty in Pink
Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper #130670
Big Shot: Oval Collection Framelits #129381
Secret Garden Framelits #129372 (See Stamp and Framelit Bundles with Stamps.)
Other: Basic Pearls #119247
Large Pearls #125577
1. Cut your Melon Mambo card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Adhere to card front.
3. Stamp your Easter Blessings sentiment in Pacific Point ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using the desired size Oval Framelit and your Big Shot.
4. Stamp the desired Secret Garden flowers and cut them out with the coordinating Secret Garden Framelits and your Big Shot. I used Daffodil Delight Delight card stock with Summer Starfruit ink, Marina Mist card stock with Pacific Point ink, and Pretty in Pink card stock with Melon Mambo ink. (If I remember correctly.)
5. Lay out your Oval and flowers in the desired positions. Adhere your Easter Blessings Oval with SNAIL. Adhere your Secret Garden flowers with Dimensionals around your Easter Blessings Oval.
6. Add a Jumbo Pearl to the center of your largest flower and a Basic Pearl to the centers of your other flowers.
7. Admire your Easter Card and mail it today!
Here is another card I made at the Creative Convention by Ronda Wade. I am glad I have a package of the Print Poetry Designer Series Stack. We will be making this card at my Stamp a Stack Class on Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23. You will take home 12 cards. You will make three cards like this one.
Stamps: Secret Garden w#129141 c#129144
Feel Goods w#129681 c#129684
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack #129312
Other: Vintage Faceted Button
White Baker’s Twine
Mini Glue Dots
1. Cut your Raspberry Ripple card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″. Cut Print Poetry paper at 3″ x 4″. Also cut your Whisper White at 3″ x 4″. Cut your Baja Breeze card stock at 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. There your cutting is all done.
2. Adhere Print Poetry paper on the left side of your card front leaving an equal border around the 3 edge sides.
3. Stamp your Feel Goods sentiment in Midnight Muse (mine needs reinking) in the lower right corner of your Whisper White card stock.
4. Stamp a Raspberry Ripple flower in the upper left hand corner of your Whisper White. Stamp two Midnight Muse flowers as shown. Stamp some of the lined image flowers all over in Baja Breeze ink.
5. Adhere your Stamped Whisper White card stock to your Baja Breeze layer. Adhere to your card base.
6. Thread some White Baker’s Twine through the button holes of your Vintage Faceted Button. Tie a bow. Adhere to the center of the Raspberry Ripple Flower with Glue Dots.
7. Admire your quick and cute card!
I made the parts for this cute little Purse while filming my Big Shot Basics video. I put it together as I was cleaning up and decided to see how the Petite Purse would look with a flower. I think it is really cute! This one is make with Regal Rose card stock. The flowers are stamped in Primrose Petals ink and adhered to the purse with Dimensionals. Choose you favorite color(s) when you make your Petite Purse. This Purse has been well loved by my grandson as you can tell by the handle.
Stamps: Secret Garden w#129141 c#129144
(Secret Garden Stamp & Framelit Bundle: w#131100 c#131099)
Card Stock: Regal Rose
Big Shot: Petite Purse Bigz L Die #125606
Secret Garden Framelits #129372
Other: Sticky Strip
1. Cut out your Regal Rose Petite Purse with your Big Shot using the Petite Purse Bigz L Die. I used a Crease Pad on top so I could see the creases better. Adhere the side tabs with Sticky Strip. Gently slide the tip of your Paper Snips into the front slot to make it easier to insert the little flap. Attach the Handle with Glue Dots inside the purse.
2. Stamp the desired Secret Garden flowers in Primrose Petals ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the coordinating Secret Garden Framelits. Adhere the two flowers together with Dimensionals. Adhere layered flower to the purse front flap by placing 3 half Dimensionals along the “top” of the Front Flap (See photo inset). Put 1 half Dimensional on the bottom back of the layered flower. Remove Dimensional backing and gently adhere flower to front flap. When it is positioned as desired, press on Dimensionals to adhere firmly.
3. Fill your cute Secret Garden Purse with some small goodies. It will hold 4 Hershey Nuggets.
Find all the supplies to make this Purse in My Online Store.
Happy Boxing Day! This contained a Christmas Gift Card for my daughter-in-law. I wanted to use some things from the new Spring 2013 Catalog. She does like the Chevron design which explains some of my choices in the supplies I used. I also used some things from the upcoming Sale-a-bration brochure. Enjoy!
* = Spring 2013 Catalog available January 3-May 31, 2013
** = Sale-a-bration Brochure available January 22-March 22, 2013
Stamps: *Secret Garden w#129141 c#129144 (Bundles stamp set & Framelits w#131100 c#131099)
*Oh Hello w#3130730 c#130733 (Bundles stamp set & Oval Framelits: w#131102 c#131101)
Papers: Rich Razzleberry Card stock
Naturals White card stock
**SAB Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper #127540
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Marker: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: *Secret Garden Framelits #129372 (See Bundle above)
*Ovals Collection Framelits #129381 (See Oh Hello Bundle)
Other: Black Embossing Powder
**Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack #130812
Regal Rose 1/8″ Ribbon
White Gel Pen
1. Score and fold your 8-1/2″ x 11″ Rich Razzleberry card stock at 5-1/2″.
2. Cut your Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper at 5″ x 8″. Adhere to your Rich Razzleberry card front.
3. Stamp the Oh Hello Oval with Rich Razzleberry ink. Cut out using the desired Oval Framelit. Use the next larger Oval Framelit to cut a Rich Razzleberry Oval. Adhere the ovals together. Set aside.
4. Stamp three Flowers from the Secret Garden stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on Naturals White card stock. Color the center stripe portions with Rich Razzleberry ink using your Blender Pen. Also color the curled part of the petals using Rich Razzleberry ink and your Blender Pen. You might want to color on some scratch paper first so you get a lighter color. Color the rest of the flower with your Pink Pirouette or Pretty in Pink Makers. I used Pink Pirouette for the two smaller flowers and Pretty in Pink for the large flower.
5. Arrange the flowers and the ovals in the desired position and adhere the ovals with SNAIL and the flowers with Dimensionals.
6. Thread the Sycamore Street Rich Razzleberry buttons with the 1/8″ Regal Rose Ribbon. Tie a knot. Trim the ends. Adhere in the desired position in the corners using a couple of Glue Dots for each button.
7. This card had a Gift Card on the inside. If you want to do this, cut a Rich Razzleberry piece of card stock at 3″ x 8″. Punch a half oval or circle along one of the 8″ edges. Use Sticky Strip or Tombow Glue on the other three sides and place in the desired position on the lower part of the card inside.
8. Write what you want to say to them using a white Gel Pen. Insert the Gift Card.
9. Admire your card!
10. I mailed mine in a decorative bubble envelope I purchased at the Post Office. The postage was $1.10.
You can buy the supplies to make this Gift Card Holder from My Online Store starting January 3, 2013.