This quick Christmas Card can use any patterned paper, but I really love the look with the Striped Paper from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
Stamps: Oh What Fun Photopolymer #140386
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
Be Merry Designer Series Paper #144111
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Embellishments: Clear Faceted Gems #144142
Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon #144117
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your striped paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Use the Scallop Die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut the Scallops along one of the 5-1/4″ sides. Tie your Ribbon around the striped paper.
3. Stamp Happy Christmas on Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out with your Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Oval that best fits. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Decide where you want your sentiment on the striped paper. Adjust the ribbon if necessary. Attach your sentiment.
5. Attach your striped card front to your card base. Add the Clear Faceted Gems to your sentiment die cut.
Your card is finished! Now write inside, address the envelope, and mail yor card.
Get your Christmas Card Making supplies from My Online Store.
We are celebrating an anniversay in our family so I made a card using the die cut chairs from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits for the happy couple.
Stamps: Sheltering Tree Photopolymer #137163
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer #143662
Inks: Garden Green
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Other: Watercolor Pencils #141709
Fine Tip Glue Pen or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp with the Sheltering Tree stamps:
~The grass in Garden Green ink five times on the bottom edge of your card base.
~The Tree trunks & branches in Chocolate Chip ink on top of the grass hills.
~The Tree leaves in Wild Wasabi ink over the tree branches.
3. Stamp Happy Anniversary twice in Dapper Denim ink on Whisper White card stock. Then stamp the Classic Label Frame from Happy Birthday Gorgeous over the Happy Anniversary. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
4. Die cut two chairs from Whisper White card stock. (You might want to attach the Happy Anniversary to each chair before attaching to card base.) Attach to card base with Fine Tip Glue.
Make someone’s anniversary special by making them this fun anniversary card! Get everything to make this card at My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net .