This Crafting Forever card has more pieces than the other two this week. See what the addition of some layers makes!
Stamps: Crafting Forever Wood Mount #143955, Clear Mount #143958
Inks: Memento Black
Markers for the Cup: Pool Party
Markers for the Brush Handles: Berry Burst
Lemon Lime Twist
Markers for the Brush Tips: Basic Gray (Craft Knife tip)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Seaside Embossing Folder #141481
Other: Glitter Enamel Dots #144200
Blender Pen #102845
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Emerald Envy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Cut your middle Bermuda Bay layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run your Bermuda Bay Marker along the edges. Attach to card base.
~Cut your Pool Party card stock at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Run through your Big Shot with the Seaside embossing folder. Glue to your layered card base.
2. Stamp your Brushes stamp on Whisper White card stock with Memento Black ink. 3. Color:
~Cup. Color the whole thing with your Pool Party Marker. Color around the edges with the Emerald Envy Marker. Color next to the Emerald Envy Marker with your Bermuda Bay Marker and under the cup line towards the top of the cup. Use your Blender Pen to remove the marker lines and blend the colors a little.
~Brush Handles. Rotate the NEW In Color Markers
~Brush Tips: Color the Craft Knife blade with Smoky Slate. Rotate the other markers for the brush tips.
4. Stamp Do Something Creative Every Day in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White card stock.
5. Cut out the Brushes in a Cup with the largest Stitched Shapes Oval Framelit. Cut out the Creative words with a Square Stitiched Shapes Framelit. Run your Bermuda Bay Marker along the outside edges of each die cut. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs. Lay in the desired positions. Attach.
6. Add a Glitter Enamel Dot to each corner of the Square. I used one of each size.
Shop at My Online Store to get all the supplies to make this card: nendykerr.stampinup.net Click on “Shop Now” to get to the store.
Enjoy using the Crafting Forever stamp set to make a variety of cards.
This easy Seaside Shore Fish Card is quick to make and perfect for Summer.
Stamps: Seaside Shore Wood #141622, Clear #141625
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Pool Party
Big Shot: Seaside embossing folder #141481
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Island Indigo card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video for more details on making a card base.
2. Cut your Pool Party card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp your plant several time in Wild Wasabi ink. Stamp your fish in Rich Razzleberry ink (center fish), Dapper Denim (fish on left), and Real Red (fish on right).
3. Now run your stamped card front through your Big Shot with the Seaside embossing folder. Attach it to your card base with Tombow Glue.
~Simplify: You can just stamp the fish on and attach to your card base without using the embossing folder.
~Upgrade/Step Up: You can stamp the fish on Whisper White card stock, cut them out, and glue them on to the embossed card front.
Have fun making this Seaside Shore Fish Card!
This is a quick and easy Thank You card using 1 stamp, 1 Heart Framelit from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, and 1 Embossing Folder (with your Big Shot). It also uses my new favorite monochromatic color combination of Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, and Cherry Cobbler.
Stamps: One Big Meaning Wood #138788, Clear #139420
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Watermelon Wonder
Big Shot: Sweet & Sassy Framelits #141707 (Layering Hearts)
Seaside Embossing Folder #141481
Accent: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine #123125
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Watermelon Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Flirty Flamingo card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. (If you want a border around it then cut at 4″ x 5-1/4″.) Place the large Heart Framelit of your choice in the center and cut it out with your Big Shot. Now place in your Embossing Folder with the waves going the direction you want and run through your Big Shot. Use Tombow Glue to attach it to your card base.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink. You can use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help you get it exactly where you want it inside the heart.
4. Tie a bow with Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine. Put a Glue Dot behind the knot and attach it to your card.
Enjoy making this quick and easy Thank You card using your favorite color combination.