I made this for my son’s and daughter-in-law’s 11th Anniversary. Since they were in town I also gave them overnight FREE babysitting!
Stamps: Crazy About You wood #138856 clear #138859 Photopolymer #137137 Tellement Toi #138256 (Bundle with the Hello You Thinlits wood #139324 clear #139325 Photopolymer #138873)
Teeny Tiny Wishes wood #128748 clear #127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Elegant Eggplant ink pad and Marker
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Hello You Thinlits #137363 (See Bundles above)
Punches: Sweetheart Punch #133786
Scallop Edge Border #119882
Other: Tombow Glue
Fast Fuse Adhesive
Parchment OR Wax Paper from your grocery store
1. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more information on card bases.
2. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Center the card stock edge in your Scallop Edge Border Punch. Punch each edge starting in the center, then doing the left and right sides.
3. Cut out “Happy” from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Watch this video if you need detailed instructions. My preference is now to use Parchment Paper instead of Wax Paper, but both work.
4. Position your “Happy” where you want it. DO NOT attach it yet!!! Choose one of the stamps that starts with “SO”. Color it with your Elegant Eggplant Marker and stamp it above the “Happy”. Now you can stamp the “Together” and “Happy Anniversary” in Elegant Eggplant Ink over on the right hand side underneath “Happy”. You can now attach “Happy” using Tombow Glue.
5. Punch two hearts from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Use your Elegant Eggplant Marker to color around the edges of both Hearts. Attach the bottom Heart with Fast Fuse and the top Heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach your completed card front to your card base with Fast Fuse adhesive.
7. Time to celebrate with the Happy Couple!
Happy Anniversary Card Making!
This Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals card uses two of the retiring In Colors. The other retiring In Colors are Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, and Midnight Muse. Have fun using your Retiring In Colors! If you want to stock up on them (card stock, ink refills, ribbons, Dahllias, candy dots, etc), do it NOW BEFORE the Retiring List comes out April 21st. These usually run out quickly-some are gone the day the list comes out!
You can choose any color combination you want for this card. You can use any embossing folder, border punch or Edgelit for the center panel. You can use any Framelit, or the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit to substitute for the Tea Lace Doily. Use any ribbon to make the flower. It would be interesting to make a flower with one of the Ruffled Ribbons.
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple
Big Shot: Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder #130917
Punch: Scallop Edge Border Punch #119882
Boho Blossoms #119858
Other: Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399
Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon #126845
Basic Pearls #119247
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Raspberry Ripple card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Primrose Petals card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Use your Scallop Edge Border Punch to punch down each 5-1/2″ side.
3. Run your punched Primrose Petals card stock through your Big Shot using your Beautifully Baroque embossing folder. Adhere to your card front using Tombow Glue. Using Embossing Folders video 1
4. Use SNAIL Adhesive on the back of the solid part of your Tea Lace Paper Doily and adhere it to your layered card front.
5. Cut three 4″ pieces of Ribbon. Adhere the ends of each 4″ piece together with a Glue Dot. Put a Glue Dot in the center of the Ribbon circle and press down. Repeat with the other two pieces of Ribbon. Lay out the Ribbon Loops by overlapping them to form a “flower”. Adhere the pieces together in the centers with Glue Dots. Adhere to the Tea Lace Paper Doily with a Glue Dot in the center of the flower and towards the end of each “petal” loop.
6. Punch a large Boho Blossom flower. I used a Melon Mambo flower left over from another project. Adhere it to the center of your flower with a Glue Dot. Adhere a Basic Pearl to the center of your Boho Blossom Flower.
7. If desired, you can add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of either Primrose Petals or Whisper White card stock to the inside of your card to write or stamp your message.
8. You can also emboss the flap of your envelope with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder. Learn How with THIS Video.
Happy Card Making!