Stamps: Big News w#134015 c#134018
Remembering Your Birthday w#131347 c#131350 Une Pensee Pour Ta Fete #131646
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Silver Glimmer Paper
All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack #133703
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies #127003
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Builder Owl Punch #118074 Smallest heart
Other: double sided adhesive of your choice: Fast Fuse OR SNAIL
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video to learn more about basic card bases.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Sponge around the edges with Mossy Meadow ink. Watch this video for Edging Techniques.
3. Stamp the “Awesomeness” sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink on Daffodil Delight card stock. Cut out with the largest Apothecary Accents Framelit. Sponge around the edges with Mossy Meadow ink. Punch out tthree of the Itty Bitty Accents Hearts from Silver Glimmer Paper. Attach two with Dimensionals as shown.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelit. Sponge around the edges with Daffodil Delight ink. Punch two hearts with the Owl Punch. Attach with a half Dimensional as shown.
5. Lay out your pieces as shown. Attach with the Daffodil Delight die cut with Dimensionals (making sure you remove all the staticy backing papers from the card front – oops!). Use Dimensionals as normal on the Whisper White die cut where it will touch the Daffodil Delight die cut. Stack two dimensionals on the rest so the height will be level. (Peel off the Dimensional backing on the first Dimensional, then add another Dimensional to the sticky part of the first Dimensional to get “stacked” Dimensionals.)
6. Add your last Silver Glimmer Paper Heart to the lower corner. I think I just used Fast Fuse to hold it on.
7. Write something in the card to let that special someone know how awesome they are. Remember to mail the card or hand deliver it.
Happy Card Making!