Have fun using the Christmas Quilt Bundle for any season or occasion!
This video is about 8 minutes long.
Stamps: Crafting Forever Wood Mount #143955, Clear Mount #143958
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Cajun Craze
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper #144613
Big Shot: Quilt Builder Framelits #144673
Adhesives: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #144106
1. Cut your papers and Adhesive Sheet at 3″ square.
2. Use both the Frames with Lines die AND the Square die at the same time when cutting your papers.
~Cut the Frame with lines from solid color cardstock.
~Cut the Designer Series Paper using the same die.
~Arrange the Paper Patterns rotating paper sides the way you want them on the table.
3. After the Frame with lines is cut, remove the paper with words on from the Adhesive Sheet and attach it to the back of the Frame with Lines so the Adhesive is ready to attach your paper to. Then add the die cut pieces inside the lines until finished.
4. Remove Adhesive backing and place on either 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Card Layer or directly on Card Base.
Attach card layer to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Layering measurements if desired:
~Frame with Lines and patterned paper=3″ x 3″
~Card Layer: Old Olive=3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
Here are some other cards I made.
Have fun using a variety of patterned papers with solid color cardstock to make a quilt for any occasion.
Get supplies to make your paper “Quilt” from My Online Store.