Stamps: Flower Shop w#130939 c#130942 (Bundle with stamps & punch w#132727 c#132725)
Bring on the Cake w#128490 c#121958
Rose Red Marker
Pink Pirouette Marker
Pretty in Pink Marker (oops-retired)
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Squares Collection Framelits Dies #130921
Magnetic Platform #130658 (to help your Framelits stay in place!)
Punch: Pansy #130698 (Included in Flower Shop Bundle)
Embossing Powder: Melon Mambo #123223
Cherry Cobbler #122949
Other: Basic Rhinestones
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 11″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Pink Pirouette and of Melon Mambo at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Layer card stock together on the bottom cutting plate which is on your Magnetic OR Multipurpose Platform. Position the Square Scallop Framelit and the next size straight-edge Square Framelit over the card stock layers. Position the Framelits as desired to form a Frame and a center cut out. You may not notice but I don’t have a lower Scalloped Edge on my Frame. You could do a whole Frame and trim it and layer it to fit. Anyway I used the Melon Mambo Scallop Frame and the Pink Pirouette center.
3. Rub your Embossing Buddy over your Whisper White card stock. Stamp 3 flowers of your choice from the Flower Shop stamp set on Whisper White card stock using VersaMark ink. Cover with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder. Put excess back into the jar. Melt embossing powder with Heat Tool. Stamp one more flower in VersaMark ink on the card stock. Cover this one with Melon Mambo Embossing Powder. Remove excess. Melt with Heat Tool. Punch out with the Pansy Punch. Arrange in desired positions over Melon Mambo Frame and Pink Pirouette center to determine where to stamp sentiment.
4. Take your Pink Pirouette center and sentiment stamp. Stamp the sentiment in Black StayzOn ink. Color in the Birthday with a Rose Red Marker.
5. Adhere the Melon Mambo Frame and the Pink Pirouette Center to the card front in the desired position. Now adhere the flowers in the desired positions. I would have normally used Dimensionals on the center flower, but I glued it down because this card is for a child.
6. Add Rhinestones of varied sizes to the flower centers.
7. Admire your fun Birthday Card!
Purchase the necessary supplies to make this card at My Online Store.