Project Life Cards aren’t just for Memory Keeping. They also can add a focal point or bring interest to your cards. The “Printed Arrows” are a card from the Project Life Everyday Adventure Card Collection. These coordinate with the Arrows embossing folder and the What’s Up Arrow Punch. Enjoy using these cards and accessory packs for both card making and memory-keeping!
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection #135298
Stamps: Project Life Holiday Cheer #135188 (Available August 28th with the 2014 Holiday Catalog)
Sassy Salutations w#132070 c#126707
Honeycomb Hello w#134075 c#134078
Ink: StazOn Black
Tangelo Twist ink & marker
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango
Whisper White scrap
Big Shot: Folder Arrows embossing folder #132187
Punch: What’s Up #133781
Other: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Tangerine Tango card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video for more details.
2. Cut your Tangerine Tango card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot with your Arrows embossing Folder. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Choose your card from the Everyday Adventure card collection. Stamp Happy Birthday or another sentiment on the bottom half with StazOn Black ink. Attach to your card front with Tombow Glue.
4. Usually I say “Stamp First, then Punch.” This time I punched first then stamped. Punch out one Whisper White and one Tangerine Tango Arrow. Stamp the Whisper White arrow with Tangelo Twist ink and the Holiday Cheer sentiment. Stamp the Tangerine Tango arrow with StazOn Black ink and the Honeycomb Hello stamp. Attach both Arrows to your card front.
5. A fun card in about 5 minutes.
Happy Card Making!