Have you been wondering what Paper Pumpkin is? My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly Craft Kit you get in the mail and includes everything you need to make the project except adhesive. It is just $19.95 a month plus tax. Shipping is included in the $19.95 price. If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before March 31st, 2014 you will get a FREE set of In Color Stampin’ Write Markers with your Welcome Kit! CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up.
I am behind in posting some of my Paper Pumpkin projects. Here is one that was meant for Christmas. The other side of the big Tag says “Noel”. Since I just made these cards Saturday, I did not keep with the Christmas theme and used some of my other stamps and tools. There were plenty of Dimensionals included in the Kit for me to be my usual “Dimensional Queen” self! I will let you know above each card the extra things I used that were not in the Kit. Yes, the little stars came stitched together already. A Real Red Stampin’ Spot (1″ ink pad) came with the Kit. I did use Glue Dots to attach a few of the stars in each strand.
Note: Sale-a-bration items are FREE until March 31, 2014 with a $50 purchase from My Online Store. Sale-a-bration item numbers can only be used after your product total reaches $50. Choose ONE Sale-a-bration item for each $50. HERE is a Sale-a-bration PDF so you can see all your choices. The Bundles at the front are suggested to help you reach your $50 product totals. The FREE Choices start on page 12.
Make a Wish Card
Perfect Pennants Bundle w#134815 c#134816 Includes the Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banner Framelits Dies.
Large Star Stamp is included in the Kit.
You’re Lovely Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133575 c#133578
Label Collection Framelits #125598
Small Star-Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133551 c#133554
Hi Love Card
Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133551 c#133554
Banner Punch Sale-a-bration #133519
You’re the Best Card
Just Sayin’ stamps & Word Bubble Framelits Bundle w#134819 c#134820
Happy Stamping and Card Making!
This Banner Card uses the Perfect Pennants Bundle from the NEW Occasions 2014 Catalog and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder from the Sale-a-bration 2014 Catalog. If you purchase a Bundle you save 15% than if you buy each item separately.
Buy the Wood Mount Bundle and some Dimensionals and earn the Decorative Dots embossing folder for FREE during Sale-a-bration!! January 28-March 31, 2014.
You could also get the Clear Mount Bundle and either 2 ink pads or 2 packages of card stock or 1 package of Designer Series Paper to add up to the $50 requirement to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration product!
Stamps: Perfect Pennants w#133227 c#133230 (Bundle with Framelits w#134815 c#134816 )
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder
Big Shot: Banner Framelits #132173 (See Bundle above)
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520 (Available from January 28-March 31 for FREE with $50 purchase.)
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
Other: Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #126877
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing Folder. Adhere to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Adhere Whisper White Ribbon to Elegant Eggplant card front to form a frame. Mine is about 1/4″ from the edge. I used SNAIL on the back or the Ribbon so it would stick to the card stock.
4. Stamp the desired sentiment or image on Wisteria Wonder card stock. Cut out with the coordinating size Banner Framelit. Cut the next larger Framelit with Perfect Plum card stock. Put Dimensionals on the back of both Banners, layer them, and adhere to the center of your card front.
5. A nice card to brighten someone’s day.
I made this card for my oldest son’s Birthday using Occasion 2014 Catalog and Sale-a-bration 2014 products. I used bright colors as a change from all the Christmas and Valentine Reds.
* = Ocassions 2014 Catalog
** = Sale-a-bration 2014 Catalog available January 28-March 31, 2014. One item FREE with each $50 merchandise you buy!
Stamps: *Perfect Pennants w#133227 c#133230 (Bundle with Framelits w#134815 c#134816 )
**Banner Blast (small Star) w#133551 c#133554
Ink: Gumball Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Banner Framelits #132173 (Bundle-see above)
Bitty Banner Framelits #129267
Punch: 1/2″ Circle #119869
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Gumball Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp the Diagonal Stripe border stamp in Gumball Green. Stamp the Polka Dot border stamp in Daffodil Delight. Stamp the stars in Daffodil Delight. Tip: To avoid stray lines when stamping (notice a couple of the stars) remember to stamp straight down then bring it straight up. If you move the stamp down slightly in any direction while it is on the card stock you will get the stray lines. I tend to do this when I am getting tired.
3. Stamp “Make a Wish” twice in Gumball Green ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock making sure you have enough room to cut one out with a Banner Framelit. You will just be punching out the “a” from the second stamped image.
4. Cut out the Make a Wish with the desired size Banner Framelit. Cut a Daffodil Delight Banner from the next larger Banner Framelit. Cut a Daffodil Delight Banner with the Bitty Banner Framelit that will cover the Pennant under the “a”. Punch out the “a” from the second stamped image. Adhere the Bitty Banner over the stamped banner using SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere the two large Banners together with Dimensionals. Adhere the “a” with a Dimensional. Adhere this whole thing to your card front with Dimensionals.
5. Your Birthday Card is now finished and ready to give to someone special.