My son and his wife just had their Anniversary. Here is the Anniversary card I made them.
Stamps: Timeless Love Wood #138772, Clear #139408
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Rose Red
Wild Wasabi (I think)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Elegant Dots embossing folder #138287
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Rose Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder. Glue onto card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Decide which Oval Framelit to use around your flower swag. Cut it out of Whisper White card stock. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp your flower swag twice on your Oval. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp Happy Anniversary in the center. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and attach to your card front.
Happy Love Card Making!
We made this pretty Easter card at my last Stamp Class. It has basic coloring with Markers. Some ladies used the back side of the patterned DSP for a more vibrantly colored card.
Stamps: Butterfly Basics Wood #138813, Clear #138816, Photopolymer #137154, MDS #138142, Libre Mariposa #138351, Simplement Papillon #138353
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood #128748, Clear #127802, MDS #125766
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Crisp Cantaloupe
Card Stock: Whisper White
Flowerpot Designer Series Paper #133698
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Punches: Word Window #119857
Modern Label #119849
Other: Basic Pearls
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Crisp Cantaloupe card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Choose the pattern of the Designer Series Paper you want and cut it at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base with Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Stamp your flower image on Whisper White card stock with black ink. NOTE: Use Memento Black ink with Photopolymer stamps. StayzOn will permanently make them black. Color the flowers with Markers. Due to the shading in the stamps only simple coloring is needed to make the flower look great!
4. Choose the desired Oval Framelit to cut out your flower. Yes, I cut off part of the stem. Choose the next larger Oval Framelit and use it to cut your Crisp Cantaloupe mat. Put Dimensionals on the back of both Ovals and layer them together.
5. Stamp Happy Easter in Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Word Window Punch. Punch the mat from Crisp Cantaloupe card stock using the Modern Label Punch. Attach your sentiment with Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive. Put Dimensionals on the back. I usually use three half Dimensionals on the back of the Modern Label piece.
6. Lay out your Ovals and sentiment in the desired positions and then attach them.
7. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Card Making!
I love the religious Christmas stamps and The Newborn King stamp set is a good one to use with Markers. Have fun making your own Newborn King Christmas Card!
Stamps: The Newborn King w#135110 c#135113 French #136976 Spanish #136973
Watercolor Winter Too Photopolymer #135819
Ink: Real Red
Garden Green Marker
Baked Brown Sugar Marker
Lost Lagoon Marker
Hello Honey Marker
Card Stock: Real Red
Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper #135822
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits
Other: Basic Rhinestones
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Color your stamp with the Garden Green (Tree Tops), Baked Brown Sugar (Stable, tree trunks), Lost Lagoon (Mary & Joseph), and Hello Honey Markers (baby Jesus, stars). Remember to open your mouth and huff on the colored stamp a couple of times to remoisten the ink, then stamp on Whisper White card stock.
4. Take you stamped image and cut out with your Big Shot and the desired Oval Framelit. Stamp “Christmas” at the top of the Oval with Real Red Ink. Cut a piece of Garden Green card stock with the next larger Oval Framelit. Layer them together with Dimensionals and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
5. Add Basic Rhinestones over the stars and the dotted “I” if desired.
6. Admire before sending it to someone.
Happy Christmas Card Making!
This cute Boo Halloween Banner is pretty quick and easy to make.
Build a Banner Kit #133507 Banner Kit #132699 (Banner Kit has just the Banners and Jute-no stencils)
Card Stock: Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper #135819
Basic Black card stock OR ink and sponge daubers for letters
Tangerine Tango card stock to go behind letters (or sponge the letters on)
Whisper White for printing images on your Printer
Silver Glimmer Paper #135314 or Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits
Circle Collection Framelits or 2-1/2″ Circle Punch for Tangerine Tango Circle
Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Dies (retired) OR use the Alphabet stencils that come in the Build a Banner Kit
My Digital Studio (MDS): Spooky Bingo Bits #127616 I am including a Printable.
e-cutter or scissors to cut out images
Scissors Punches: Owl #118074
1/8″ Circle Handheld #134365
Ribbons: Old Olive 1/8″ Taffeta #119256
Very Vanilla Seam Binding #120999 OR Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon #134550
Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin #133669
Basic Black Baker’s Twine #134576
White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim (cord) #135838
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
1. Choose the four banner pieces you want. I chose one of each and then ended with the same shape as the first one.
2. Choose your four paper designs and cut them out with the Scallop Oval Framelit. You can cut all four at the same time. Glue one Oval onto each banner piece in the order your want them.
3. Letters: I used a retired Alphabet Bigz Die set. You can use the alphabet stencils that come with your kit (which I forget about-and I have two sets!) Use a sponge dauber and Black ink to stencil in your letters. Practice on a scrap first. OR you can use an alphabet from another cutter. The letter “O” is 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″. The “B” is 1-7/8″ wide by 2-1/8″ high.
4. Punch/die cut your Tangerine Tango circle so it is just slightly larger than your letters. Sponge OR glue on your letters.
5. I used My Digital Studio for the Pumpkin and Ghost. I used “Custom” 8.5″ x 11″ so I could print on card stock. Here is a video showing how to set the grid lines to help you keep each image withing the size limitations. I resized the pumpkin and the ghost so they each were slightly smaller than the block inside the grid lines. Print on your printer onto Whisper White card stock. Since these are svg files you should be able to cut them out with an e-cutter (on my Christmas List). If you are like me, I used scissors to cut them out. Attach your cut out images to the fourth banner using Dimensionals.
6. Punch out 4 Glimmer Paper Owls. Cut off the feet. Punch a 1/8″ hole close to where you cut off the feet. Punch 2 eyes from Basic Black card stock for each “Ghost”. Attach the eyes with Tombow or Glue Dots. Attach to a banner piece with up to 8″ of Baker’s Twine per ghost. Tie in the left grommet.
7. Cut at least 4 feet of cord and thread through your Banner grommets. You can choose whether or not the cord shows on the front or goes behind. Tie a loop at each end to hang over your nail.
8. Now for the Ribbons. I chose 3 different ribbons. They go between each Banner and at each end so you need a total of 5 sets of the 3 ribbons. I cut each ribbon piece at 6″. Hold 1 set of 3 different ribbons over the cord/jute and tie a knot. Repeat with all the ribbon sets. Don’t worry about positioning until after all the sets are tied.
9. Hang up your Banner. Position the Banners and Ribbons and Ghosts as desired.
10. You now have a cute (or spooky) Halloween Banner! Admire it every time you walk past it!
Happy Halloween Crafting!
I have wanted to use this “Fabulous is What You Are” stamp and finally combined it with the Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy Punch. I am also enjoying the Fresh Prints Paper Stack.
Stamps: Flower Shop w#130939 c#130942 (Bundle with Pansy Punch w#132727 c#132726 )
Million & One w#126375 c#126377
Ink: Melon Mambo
Real Red or Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #132996
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies #129381
Punch: Pansy #130698 (See Bundles above)
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Fresh Prints (or other Designer Series Paper) at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Adhere to card base.
3. Stamp your “Fabulous” sentiment on Whisper White card stock. Cut it out with the coordinating size Oval Framelit and your Big Shot.
4. Stamp 3 Flower Shop flowers in Real Red or Cherry Cobbler ink on Melon Mambo card stock. Punch them out with your Pansy Punch.
5. Position your sentiment and flowers as desired. Adhere your sentiment and two flowers with SNAIL and the last (center) flower with Dimensionals.
6. Send to someone you think is Fabulous and make their day!
You can purchase the supplies to make this card by clicking on the product # links above or just go to My Online Store.