Make this quick and easy Fall Thank You card with a variety of Pumpkin Stamps from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set. Add a punched sentiment and your card is finished!
Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin Wood Mount #144989, Clear Mount #144993
One Big Meaning Wood Mount #138788, Clearn Mount #139420
Ink: Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie
Punch: Everyday Label #144668
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Pumpkin Pie card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on Peekaboo Peach cardstock and punch out with the Everyday Label Punch.
3. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
4. Stamp your Pumpkins on the bottom in Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie. Stamp your Gourd in Always Artichoke.
5. Lay your punched sentiment, word side down, where you want it to be. Stamp your three leaf stems in Always Artichoke ink.
6. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of your punched sentiment and attach to card front.
Your card is finished!
7. Optional Envelope: Stamp pumpkins, leaf stems, or gourds on the lower corners of your envelope front or on the envelope flap.
Need more Fall Crafting supplies? Get them from My Online Store today.
This is a quick and easy Thank You card using 1 stamp, 1 Heart Framelit from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, and 1 Embossing Folder (with your Big Shot). It also uses my new favorite monochromatic color combination of Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, and Cherry Cobbler.
Stamps: One Big Meaning Wood #138788, Clear #139420
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Watermelon Wonder
Big Shot: Sweet & Sassy Framelits #141707 (Layering Hearts)
Seaside Embossing Folder #141481
Accent: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine #123125
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Watermelon Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Flirty Flamingo card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. (If you want a border around it then cut at 4″ x 5-1/4″.) Place the large Heart Framelit of your choice in the center and cut it out with your Big Shot. Now place in your Embossing Folder with the waves going the direction you want and run through your Big Shot. Use Tombow Glue to attach it to your card base.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink. You can use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help you get it exactly where you want it inside the heart.
4. Tie a bow with Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine. Put a Glue Dot behind the knot and attach it to your card.
Enjoy making this quick and easy Thank You card using your favorite color combination.